Chapter 23:Date Pt.2

Diamond P.O.V

"Wake yo pretty ass up!"

I quickly moved when tay yelled. I smiled as I met his gaze.

"Im up, im up! are we here yet?"

"Yeah,we here, you was sleeping all good, i wasn't go wake you up but you said you aint wanna miss nothing soo..."

"Mhm, can we get this started now?"He laughed.

"Yeah bae, lets go."

He grabbed all our things and we made our way out of the car. I soon spotted some sand that led to water.

I smiled at the sight as it was sunset. We began to make our way towards the private beach and I slipped off my shoes cause It was slowing me down, I was just trying too see this! Me and Tay never really did any lovey dovey things and Im just curious I mean if we do ever get married, I wanna know what Im getting myself into.But if that lil white box is a wedding ring, I really don't know what Ill say.

We made it to the water and I seen a blanket laid out with lots of desserts on a table near us. I seen pillows and candles on the boardwalk. It was beautiful.

we made our way to set up and sit on the cover and pillows as he stared me down trying to figure out if I liked the gesture.

I gave him a sweet smile.

"You don't have to worry, I love it."

He smiled as we were sitting and eating chocolate covered strawberries and looking off to the sunset.

I was just in a happy state right now.

"So whats next for us Tay?" I looked him in his eyes.

"I honestly don't know,I think we jut go have to keep our eyes open to see whats next but if anything happens, I got you through anything, I love you."

"I love you too."I gave him a quick peak and I began to stand up and make my way to the boardwalk. I just stared at the beautiful lights. I just thought of what might happen tonight.

A tear rolled down my eye, I was just so happy. I mean Im sitting here in California with the man I love, I have been through so much and Im still her making life worth it.
I soon felt a familiar pair of hands wrap around my waist.
"Why are you crying baby?"
I wiped the tears away and faced him.
"No reason, I'm just happy."
"Are you sure?"
I nodded my head as he began to tilt my chin up and leave a sweet kiss on my lips.
"Do you have a bucket list?" I asked.
"No, do you?"
"Yeah."
"Tell me something that's on it." He asked.
"One of them is.,.....Sex on the beach."
He gave me a devilish smile and leaned back down for a kiss.
I jumped up in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed as he backed up led us back to the pillows and thick covers.
He gently slammed me on the pillows and he began lay kisses down my body, then he stopped.
I looked at him as he pulled out that damn white box.
"Tay?are you gonna ask me to marry you? Cause I'm not ready."
He quickly nodded his head as in no and gave me a weird look and soon he seemed sad.
"N-no, this isn't a wedding ring, this is a.....promise ring." I sighed in relief.
He slid the ring on my finger.
"Diamond Mendez, can you take this promise ring and let me love you and promise you that I will always be there for you. I love you so much and one day this promise ring will be a wedding ring.i love you." I smiled and nodded my head in a 'yes' motion and he gave me a smile. The ring was huge, there is no doubt that he was about to propose....I should have never declined.
TAY P.O.V
I just planned this whole night to propose to Diamond but I mean, I'm not. Gonna rush her. I mean I love her and there is no doubt that she will be the one I marry but I really had hope.
I went back to kissing on her body and I jus let felt so irritated. I just ripped off her clothes and she actually enjoyed my motive.

I began to kiss her now half naked body until she smiled.
I made my way from unbuckling her bra and kissing on her nipples to her v-line.
She let out. A quite moan. She can honestly be as loud as she wants, this is a private beach. My goal is to make her scream.
I went down on her and tounged her down. She pushed my head further don so my tounge can go inside her. I can tell I was sexually stressing her out.
"TAYY!!"
I laughed and began to massage one of her breast as I made her climax on my tounge.
I took off my clothes and I pulled out my 'buddy' and shoved it inside of her.
I never hesitated cause she was moaning so damn much.
I don't want to describe our whole night just know, we had a long cozy night, the way I made her scream.
******
DIAMOND P.O.V

We woke up and I realized we were back at home.
Last night was a blur and I honestly don't think we used a condom so I have a chance to be pregnant. But I don't care, That little 'promise ring' stunt he did last night was the fakest shit ever. He and I know he was about to propose, but I won't jump to conclusions on my pregnancy, I love him, he loves me. If a baby does come our way, I wont worry we got eachother.

I went back upstairs to the room and got in the shower, last night was crazy, after we did what we did on that beach, we took it to the water, butt ass naked. Thats a fucking memory, Im a nasty ass girl.

The thougts of last night wondered in my head as Tay came in the bathroom as I was getting out the shower, I guess he already got in. He followed me throught the room trying to tell me something.

"What now Tay?"

"We have a problem." Damn, what now, im all happy right now and we have a problem, he tryna break up?

"What is it?"

"Its about, Quan." Hearing that name made me shiver, I thought this whole thing with him was over. I just looked at tay and looked down at my feet.

"We need to finish this now." My words left my mouth and I was satisfied with it. Im tired of this Im ready to just be happy with Tay, and forget my past but....no everybody is out for me, a fucking mess isnt it, Im not a BabyGirl! Im a grown as woman now and Im done with running from shit. I want all this shit to be over and for that to happen,...Quan gotta go. Im sorry for hurting Tasha and her baby Tyrone but this is about my saftey, I dont even know why he out for us...we thought Quan was the good guy, but I guess not. 

Here goes nothing.

Vote:)

Comment;)

Share^_^

Love you guys 

~Shy