Chapter 29:Depression

(SHORT CHAPTER!)

Diamond P.O.V

Yesterday was the funeral and it was honestly the most worst days of my life, I sat in the middle of my bed as I had music playing. I always listened to music now, I have been i this room for 24 hours and I can't eat nor sleep, only thing I can do is fucking cry. I sat here crying my heart out and I just couldn't stop, I just  couldn't.

I havent ate in ate in a day but it feels like years.

I sat there and I stared at the ceiling. I just felt so fucking broken and I alone. My bed was so empty and I just missed his touch. 

I was sitting here for a good hour and my mom walked in my room and started to shake me.

"Wake up honey,wake up"

~Dream over~

I sat and thought for a second,Im not sleep.

I closed my eyes and blinked for a second and when I opened them again I seen my mom with a smile on her face, I looked down at my body and I was wearing a hospital gown.....was all this a dream?

I hopped up out the bed and looked at her.

"W-where is Tay?" I asked.

"Hunny- you just woke from a coma and while on our way to the hospital, Tay- he..." She trailed off.

I looked worried not this these are the same words from my dream.

"He?He What?"I yelled.

"He just got out of surgery, not you have to sit down okay your on bed rest."She said calm.

"FUCK DAT! mom, im sorry for being rude but In that coma of mine, I have been through to much and I just need to see him okay?" I said with water filling my eyes.

"Okay, fine you can go, he is in room B2205." I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and rushed towards his room.

I opened the door and my mouth dropped.

He was sitting there with a grin on his face playing in his hair.

I looked at that skin and that beautiful smile...HE WAS ALIVE!!

"Oh, Finally baby, you woke up, I was getting worried,Are you gonna just stand there or give BigDaddyTay some kisses."He said as I ran to him. I hopped in the bed next to him.I laughed a little.

He don't know what the fuck worry is after the dream, I had.

"Oh baby, you don't know worried, while I was sleep, I thought....you were dead!" I yelled.

"Crazy shit is, I thought the same shit and honestly It made me go crazy."He explained.

"Baby, I have been so fucking stressed." I said trying to change the subject.

"Me to baby, me too." He rubbed my hair as I looked down at his cast on his arm and rib cage.

"I love you Tay." I said as my attention went to his eyes.

"I love you to BabyGirl, Its us till the end." I smiled and I pulled his face in my hands and my lips touched his soft lips. I missed this so much, that dream really put me in a deep, deep depression but it all came down to this surprise. 

I just lived in this moment, this was all a FUCKING DREAM!!

I just smiled Im happy it is.

Vote:)

Comment:)

Share:)

SHORT CHAPTER!!! I KNOW!! I updated 5 times today so yall can leave me alone!!

THERE IS 1 more chapter left then a Epilouge im thinking of a Sequel but that depends Im trying to reach 100 votes and 1k (1000) reads.