Chapter 3

(Pic of Julian)
Hunter's P.O.V

"Umm...sure," I say, "let's go Jake." I finished as I walk towards the back door.

Danielle began to follow Jake and I outside. I opened the door and walked outside. I saw a porch swing and went to the swing to sit down. Danielle sat next to me, while Jake sat in the lawn chair.

"So, what do you want to talk about," Danielle said, breaking the silence.

"Umm...I don't know," I looked at her.

"Uhh...How's your life here." she asked me.

"Perfect, actually. It's quiet, peaceful, and amazing. I have all the friends I need here. No one stabs you in the back. No one gets bullied. It's a pretty small town. I know everyone here." I say as a smile reaches my lips. "How's your life?"

"Well,it was perfect until I moved here. Had all the friends I needed. I was popular, lived in a big house, and had nice things. I had a lot of money. I lived in New York City, and went to a private school," sadness clear in her voice.

"If you want to be popular, I will introduce you to Alice Wood on Tuesday. That's the first day of school..." I say, trailing off.

"Really! You would do that," she says.

"Yea. Why not? If you can last that long." I mumbled the last part.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"Oh. Nothing." I lied.

I can't believe I just offered to let her meet Alice. The only girl in the whole school who destroyed me. Because of her, I never want to date anybody ever again. Tuesday might just be the last day I talk to her.

"So, how was the drive here?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"It was long, but very beautiful. The view was wonderful. I have never seen so many stars before. I lived in a big house, but never allowed to go outside, mainly because I went to a private school," she says with awe and passion in her voice.

"Yeah. You will see a lot of stars here. Also, there is no private schools here," I say.

"That's fine. I never really wanted to go to a private school. It was all girls and I have been there since kindergarten," she looked at me with a smile on her face.

She has such a pretty smile. Hunter, would you stop? What the hell is wrong with you? Both of our parents walked out of the house. Danielle scooted as far away as she could get. I mentally frowned.

"Hey Dani," her dad paused for a second, " we're all going out to eat tonight. They will be coming along with us."

"Yes, So you kids decide where you want to go." Dad said.

"Umm...I don't know what kind of places there is," Danielle said, confused.

"There is Galveston's, which is amazing by the way," I say.

"How about Galveston's. I have never been there before." Danielle says. 

"Okay," My dad says along with her dad.

"Honey, can we take the car," My mom says.

"Sure," dad said, " we will just let Hunter take the truck."

"Well, me and my wife only have a sports car that only carries two people," her father says.

"I'm riding with mom and dad," my brother says, finally talking for once. He never really talks to anyone because he is really shy.

"Well, I can take Danielle in the truck with me. If that's okay with you sir." I say, looking at Danielle's father.

"That's alright with me," her father says.