Chapter 2

(Pic of Hunter)

Danielle's P.O.V

W pulled up to the house. One look at it and I already hated it.

"I can't believe you made me move here. All my friends are in New York and I'm stuck in this hillbilly place," I stomped off towards the house.

I walked in, looked around, and began my walk around the house. I noticed there is one bedroom in this house. What the heck! Where am I supposed to sleep? My parents then walked into the house and noticed my contemplation. All they did was point at the ceiling.

"Your room is upstairs. Go look." they said.

Once I found the stairs, I began my climb up the "treacherous" stairs. I took one look around the hall and spotted what looked like a bedroom. I walked in and the first thing I noticed was the bay window on the left wall. I've always wanted a bay window. My dad started to bring in my things from the truck. Once he was done, I got to unpacking my things.

                                                                          *3 hours later*

When I got done, it was 12:00 in the afternoon. I went downstairs to eat lunch. I made me a peanut butter sandwich with slices of banana when I heard a knock on the door.

"I got it mom," I shouted down the hall.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"MOM! SOMEONE'S HERE!" I screamed.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming. Just let me get your father," mom replied.

"You guys can come in," I say politely.

"Thank you," said the lady.

I  showed them where the living room was at. The two older people--who looked like the parents--sat on the love seat and the two boys sat on the couch, while I sat on the chair. I turned on the TV and then turned on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" on.

"Oh, come on Kim. You don't need more plastic surgery for your face. I mean really.  You make me look ugly. Of course, I already am," I ranted towards the TV.

I turned around and noticed the people in my living room staring at me. Then I turned to see my mom and dad.

"Hello mom. Hi daddy," I say sweetly.

"Hi honey," my dad replied smiling.

 Mom just glared at me. She hates me.

Hunter's P.O.V

"Come on Hunter. Lets go!" my father shouted.

"Coming," I walked out of the house and hopped into the back of my father's truck. We are meeting our new neighbors.

                                                                                    *5 minutes later*

We showed up at this house a mile or so down my street. If they have a child, I hope its a guy and is my age.  My dad knocked on the door.

"I got it mom," someone shouted from the inside.

I heard footsteps and then the door opened up to reveal a girl with a pretty smile. She looked to be about my age, maybe younger.

"MOM! SOMEONE'S HERE!" she screamed.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming. Just let me get your father," I'm guessing was her mother.

"You guys can come in," she said politely.

"Thank you," my mother said.

She led us into the living room. My mom and dad sat on the loveseat, while me and my younger brother sat on the couch. She sat on the chair and turned on the TV, and then turned on some crappy TV show. All of a sudden, she starts talking to the TV.

"Oh, come on Kim. You don't need more plastic surgery for your face. I mean, really. You make me look ugly. Of course, I already am." she shouted.

I don't think she is ugly. She is actually quite pretty. No, I cant think that, but she is. No, bad Hunter. I wont let myself get hurt again. She looked around and noticed all of us staring at her.  Well, I've been staring at her the moment I walked in the door . She is really beautiful. No Hunter, you cant fall in love with her. Her blonde hair, her striking blue eyes, her smile when she opened the door. No, stop Hunter. If you fall in love, you will just end up in a world full of hurt and misery just like you did with Alice.

"Hello mom. Hi daddy," she said sweetly, ripping me from my thoughts.

"Hi honey," her father said.

I noticed her mom just glared at her.

My dad stood up and walked over to her father.

"Hello, you must be Tom Peterson. I'm Michael Rowland . I will be helping with your business here, but there will be some days I cant help because I have a farm to take care of," dad said.

"Hello, Mr. Rowland. Thank you for your support, and I completely understand you not being able to help me some times," Mr. Peterson said.

"Well, this is my wife Mary, and my two kids. This is Hunter. He is 17. This is Jake. He is 14," my dad said pointing to us when he said our names.

"This is my wife Audrey and my daughter, Danielle," he said.

Well, now I know the name of the pretty girl. STOP HUNTER! YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THIS!. I'm not falling for her, I swear I'm not.

"Hi," Danielle said, her voice sounding like honey. Stop Hunter!

"Umm...hi," I say uncertain of myself.

"Hey honey. Why don't you, Hunter, and Jake go outside and get to know each other," Mr. Peterson said.

"Yeah," my dad said, agreeing with him.

"Umm...sure," I say," lets go Jake."

                                                                                                ~~~~~~

Hey, I decided to update because I got bored.

Do you think my story is good so far?

Comment and tell me what you think.

Well, I'm gonna write the third chapter down before I publish it. I first started this story in my notebook. It helps me think cause then I rewrite as I type it.

You guys should also tell me if I need to add more of Hunter's P.O.V. I would really like the feedback. If you think I need to make chapters longer, I will try to make them longer. No promises.

Thank You!

~Cowgirl Up~