Test 1

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Neji asked as I was braiding my hair into a side braid

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Neji asked as I was braiding my hair into a side braid. "Yes, don't worry to much about me babe. For all you know I could be on the same level as you." I told him with a light chuckle. "Well, if you are, and you get jounin then we can go on missions together." Neji smirked, wrapping his arm around my waist from behind. I shivered slightly at his touch. "Maybe you should put some more clothes on, you look so tempting." Neji smirked, leaning down and kissing my neck. "Mhmm nah, I don't like how much it shows but it allows me to move around easier." I sighed in pleasure, gripping Neji's hands. 

"Neji, stop... You're making a problem for me." I groaned lightly. "You're not the only one that has a problem from this." Neji whispered against my neck, making me shiver. "Neji, you're getting me turned on and I have a test in half an hour." I whined. "Plus we're going a little fast." I added. "Alright, sorry." Neji apologized, pulling away. "It's not your fault, just hormones and emotions." I told him, turning around and hugging him. "I just missed you so much, I thought I lost you for good, and you being here just seems like some twisted dream that I am having." Neji sighed, kissing my forehead.

"I know the feeling." I told him. "Now, let's go?" I smiled, strapping my kunai holder on my leg. Neji and I left my house and went to the training ground, where everyone was waiting. And by everyone, I mean every squad, Asuma's squad, Kurenai's squad, Gai's, and what ever was left of my squad. I rolled my eyes when Kiba let out a whistle as he eyed my body and and down. "Kiba, I swear I will neuter you." I threatened him when his eyes were focused on my chest. "Haven't changed one bit." Kiba grinned, making me flip him off. 

Then, Sakura tackled me with a hug. "Where's Sasuke? How long have you been back?" Sakura asked. "Sasuke's gone." I told her, shoving her off. That question really gets me... I hate how it does though. "What do you mean gone?" She asked in a sad voice. "The Sasuke that is my brother is gone." I told her. "Still, you should have brought him back." She said in a frustrated tone. "I risked my life escaping that place. Sasuke abandoned me, there was no way I was going to drag his sorry ass along with me. Hell, he'd probably drag me back." I spat at her.

Not wanting to drag this on anymore, I turn to Tsunade, "Can we just get on with the test?" "Alright, your test today is simple. You are to take the bells from Gai, Asuma, Kurenai, and Kakashi." Tsunade told me. "Do I have a time limit?" I ask. "Two hours top." She answered. "Alright, test one. Start!" Tsunade announced. 

I quickly dart into the treetops, and activated my sharingan. "You would come back to the Leaf." That dull voice I did not want to hear. "Sasuke, I'm not coming back." I didn't even bother to turn and look at him. "You're coming back with me." Sasuke said before I saw his hand clamp onto my upper arm. "No." I grunted, quickly swinging at him, nailing him in the face. Only problem I see here: I nailed him in the face. Never have I been able to nail Sasuke in face, maybe only once or twice in my life, but he was not aware when those happened. Sasuke usually catches my fist before it can hit him.

'Sasuke, where are you?' It's been so long since I've used our mental link. I find myself blocking him out now a days. 'I should be the one asking you that.' He replied. 'Never mind.' I threw the blocker back up before turning my attention to the fraud in front of me. "Don't touch me." I snarled, wrenching my arm away. I quickly drew out a kunai and stab 'Sasuke' in the stomach. "Why?" "You're not Sasuke." I seethed, pulling the kunai out. I watched as Sasuke melted into a puddle of mud. 

My eyes scanned the area to find the caster. 'Found you.' I smirked, disappearing and reappearing in front of Kurenai, startling her. "Nice try." I delivered a quick kick to her head, sending her flying to the clearing. "Nice little trick you pulled though." I smirked as I walked up to her. Kurenai scowled and glared at me. Big mistake. I quickly took that chance to cast a genjutsu, rendering her defenseless. I utilize the time that she was out to quickly grab the bell that she had on her. 'That was to easy.' I thought as I scanned the area. 

Slowly, I started to walk around the area, swinging the bell as I walked. "Oh where oh where could they be oh where oh where could they be." I sang in a creepy tone as I surveyed the area. "Kakashi senseeeeeei, I know you're here. So, quit hiding." I voice dropped an octave when I said that last part. "Nothing ever go past you did it, Tsuki." Kakashi mused after he jumped out of the treetops.

_______________________

Sorry if its sucky