Chapter 3 - Our roots will be tangled.

~ In the End, You somehow go back to the People who were there with you in the Beginning. ~

"Wait..What? Who's there in the washroom?" Both of us said in a state of confusion as well as shock.

"Come out of the washroom right now. How dare you go inside!" The person with me shouted kicking the door of the washroom.

"What Idiots! It's my room, I can go wherever I want to. Do you own this washroom or what?" Came a scream from the washroom.

"I can't believe this! What the hell is going on?" I Cried.

"Exactly! What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean by that? I'm invited!" I replied.

"Duh-Uh. I know that! I mean, you weren't coming, right? Nandini Murthy was busy, wasn't she?"

"Yeah she was. But not more than Mukti Vardhan. You had to attend some fashion show, right? I mean, how did you manage? Time kaisay nikala?"

"Yeah I had to but then I decided to come here. Do you have any problem with that?"

"Problem? No, Not at all. It's an honour to stand with you, Ms Mukti. I mean, I'm on the cloud 9! Yay. Mukti Wardhan, The famous fashion designer is standing with me. Omg Ma'am!! Autograph please?" I said, acting all excited.

Mukti kept silent for a while and then finally said, "Hogaya?"

We were looking at each other angrily and suddenly we bursted out with Laughter.

"Oh God Mukti, you're still the same." I said, as I hugged her.

"And so are you." She replied, smiling a little.

"OH MY GOD. MUKTI AND NANDINI!!!" Someone screamed.
We turned to look who it was and to our surprise, it was Alya. Yes! She was inside the washroom, all this while.

As soon as she saw us, she came running towards us and embraced us in a group hug. It was a perfect moment. So blissful.

In that particular moment, I realized that this is what I was missing. This feeling, This warmth, This Happiness. Everything about that moment was so Perfect. So amazing. So Beautiful.

"I can't believe this. Am I dreaming? God. Somebody pinch me please!" Alya said, excitedly.

"Hum karen pinch?" Spoke Navya, who was watching all this Standing on the door, folding her arms.

"Meeting after 2 years and that too on your friend's wedding. That sounds so funny yet so amazing." I said.

'True that!" Said Mukti.

"Do saal..Long time!" Sighed Navya.

"But that doesn't change the fact that Our roots will always be tangled." Said Alya, with a smile on her face.

In these two years, Everything had changed but one thing was still common between all of us, that no matter how much we deny, we all missed each other more than words can express. Even though there was an awkward silence between all of us, but still, we were happy. The fact that we were together, made us happy. It felt like we're back to home, after a two years long journey.

"Toh? Chalein?" Asked Navya addressing us. Us as in, Mukti me and Alya.

"Kahan?" I asked.

"Aj hamara shagun hai." Said Navya excitedly.

(For those who don't know about this function. Shagun is basically a pre wedding function. The girl's family visit the groom's family carrying the "Tikka" Materials and wrapped gifts.)

"WHAAT!?! AJ? DUDE!! ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT?" Shouted Mukti.

"Ya Man! Look at us! We just reached today. We look so bad! Eww. No, I'm not going like this!" Said Alya, making a disgusted face.

"Toh hamne kab kaha abhi jana hai? Rat ko hai function or tumlogon ko nahi jana to sahi hai, phir na bolna kay dulha say nahi milaya.." Said Navya, flashing a naughty expression.

Dulha? My eyes widened hearing that.

"Nahi Nahi, hum ayenge. We will come!" I said in one single breath.

"Theek hai! Phir 8 bajay ready rehna!" Saying this, Navya turned to leave.

"Aik Minute Navya, suno!" Said Mukti Immediately.

Navya turned and asked, "Han bolo?"

"Manik..Is he comi-

"No!" Said Navya immediately.
"He has some shoots! He can't come." She Continued, looking at me.

"Cabir and Dhruv?" Asked Mukti in a low voice.

"Cabir ka kuch pata nahin and dhruv is--

"Hows that even possible kay Dhruv na aye?" Someone said loudly.

All of us immediately turned back to see who it was. "DHRUVVVVV!!!!" Shouted Mukti. She ran towards him and hugged him.

"Mujhe pata tha tu zaroor ayega!"

"Obviously" He said and looked towards Alya and smiled. She didn't respond back and was standing there quietly.

"Hi" He said addressing me.

"Hey.." I replied.

"Hi, Alya?" He said looking towards Alya.

She just smiled and looked away.

"Toh Dhruv, hum tumhe bhe batadete hain. Aj rat hamara shagun hai, 8 bajay tayyar rehna. Neeche hall me hai." Said Navya.

"Okay!" Said Dhruv.

"Chalo ab tumsab tayyari karo sirf 2 ghantay rehgaye hain.." Said Navya.

All of us nodded. Dhruv and Navya left the room.

~~~~

Finally, we were ready. We left the room and headed towards the Main hall. Just when were walking, someone bumped into Mukti and she fell on the floor.
"Hey you! Watch it!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry.." The person said and left.

"Hey wait! Hey you! Waitttt. Apna yeh samaan to letay jao!" She shouted but the person had already left. "What an idiot!" She said. There was a huge box lying on the floor.
"Itna bara box! Ismein kia hosakta hai?" I asked curiously. "Wait, I'll see!" Said Mukti. "But Mukti, kuch personal hua toh?" I said.

"Who cares?" She replied and opened the box.

"WHOA..What The!!" Mukti Cried.

"Kia hua? What happened?" Asked Alya.

"Look at this! There's a guitar inside this." She said and took out the guitar.

I was stunned to see that Guitar and Pfft..Memories started flashing in my mind, AGAIN!

"This Guitar.. This is so much like-

"Alya, NO! This is just a random guitar." Mukti said.

"But Mukti look, there's a note. See!" Said Alya. I immediately picked up the note. My facial expressions literally changed after reading that.

It Said, Missed the Monster?

~~~~