The Battle of Petting!!! ((Part 2))

•small a/n•
I hope you all enjoy what'll happen this chapter. Ehh if you read the little a/n's I leave, but sometimes they do consider having spoilers..just a little..

-----------------------

[Y/N] = your name
[H/C] = hair colour
[H/L] = hair length
[E/C] = eye colour
[S/C] = soul colour
[F/C] = favourite colour
[F/F] = favourite flavour
(I think dats it)

--------------------------

•Last time•

As you went up you met up with a snowman.
"Hello. I am a snowman. I want to see the world. . . But I cannot move. If you would be so kind, traveler, please. . . Take a piece of me and bring it very far away." You smiled sad of why he cannot move, but glad enough to help it." Why of course. I would be glad to!" The snowman smiled(even if it already was)"Thank you. . . And good luck!"
*(You got the Snowman Piece)

------------

As you left and continued forward to Snowdin town. You gaze upon the two brothers.((lazy writing etc))

----------------------------

•This time•

(From Vid) As you took a step forward you had noticed papyrus getting shocked. You knew he would since he had the orb instead of you. You chuckled slightly seeing papyrus get mad at what went wrong.

-----------------------------

"SANS!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"

" i think the human has to hold the orb."

"OH, OKAY."

---------------------
Papyrus started to walk to the right and up into the maze, making a small path in the untouched snow. You were about to point it out but your chuckles beat you to it. He stopped in front of you. Making you look up at him, he was actually quiet tall.(skew it) you didn't hear whatever papyrus said next, since you were blushing and following his movement. You shook your head.' Keep it together..' You thought to yourself as you look at the orb in your palms. You walked onto papyrus' little path making through it, easily.
------------------------

"INCREDIBLE!! YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!! YOU SOLVED IT SO EASILY. . . TOO EASILY! HOWEVER!! THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOT BE EASY! IT IS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER, SANS! YOU WILL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED! I KNOW I AM! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!"

------------------------

And with that sentence, papyrus seemed to glide out. Maybe moonwalk, but he went so fast backwards without even falling. Cool. You walked up to sans, giving him the orb since you had no use to it.

------------------------

" hey, thanks. . . my brother seems like he's having fun. by the way, did you see that weird outfit he's wearing? we made that a few weeks ago for a costume party. he hasn't worn anything else since. . . keeps calling it his "'battle body."' man. isn't my brother cool?"

You smiled and nodded at sans statement, "yup, you're right. He is pretty cool. . . Like you. . . " you said blushing and mumbling the last part of that sentence.

You waved and left heading more forward. Sans waved back as he saw you're form no longer. He sighed," so. . . back again i see. . . what are you going to do now, Error? steal [Y/N] again, like the other timelines, only to fail and get [Y/N] killed. . ." Sans explains looking up ahead to just barely see you buying nice cream, since you were close to running out of healing items. Candy didn't help. Error shuddered and growled, a blaster can be heard in the distance." i thought you said you wouldn't disturb this timeline, since it is the original." Sans mentioned looking back at error, he held a glare." J-J-JusT-T S-StaY awA-Ay fR-Rom [Y-Y/N]!! I'll f-f-fiNd-d a-a w-W-waY!" Error stated, a type of ripping sound occurred as error stepped back, closing the rift. Sans sighed," you should wait longer pal. . ."