Part 1

You are a normal 21 years old girl. You live with your boyfriend Jesse in LA. He means everything to, you don't know how to live without him. 2 months ago it was your 5 years anniversary and Jesse took you on Hawaii for 2 weeks. The first night there, Jesse proposed you. Of course you said yes.

You also have 4 best friends. They are always here for you. First one is Diana. You know her since the kindergarten. Then here is Caroline. You meet her in High school, she was always the Princess. She knows everything about fashion. Timmy is also one of your best friends. He is the joke in the group and not really smart. And the last one is James. He is the best of the best, always here for you, when you need someone. You never fight with him and you know that you can always count on him. You can call him late at night and tell him if something is wrong. He always kisses you on the check. If you are wrong he always tells you and he also tells you how to fix it.

It June so it means it's Summer. It's really hot outside, so you and Jesse go to the beach. You meet up with Caroline, Diana, Timmy and James there. You all love to surf and you make a competition.

You: The one who shows the best trick wins.
James: What is the pries?
You: I don't know yet *smile*
Timmy: I know!
You: Ok…tell us.
Timmy: But just the guys can compete.
You: Ok…
Timmy: Ok…the one who wins…will go out with… [YN]!
You: Are you crazy?!
Timmy: What? We are all best friends…
You: Yes but…
Jesse: Don't worry *smile* I will win.
Timmy: We will see that! *smile*
You: Fine….go now! *smile*

The guys go in water and Timmy starts first. He is doing a great job, but he falls in water.
You: Timmy…you out! *smile*
Timmy: Not fear!

The next one was Jesse. He does a 360o and it was perfect. And the last is one James. He does a 360o and then he goes on his arms.

Timmy: Ohh! That is so cool!
Caroline: And he is so sexy *smile*
You: You just think about that *smile*
Caroline: What…you say that he is not sexy?
You: Well…yes he is…
Caroline: See…and I bet that if you wouldn't date Jesse you would be with James.
You: No…*smile*
Caroline: Say what you want…I know James attracts you.
You: No he doesn't.
Caroline: Whatever…*smile*
You: It doesn't!
Caroline: You are going out with him.
You: Why….
Caroline: The pries…
You: Oh right….but we are best friends.
Caroline: You know what they say…first you are friend, then best friends and at the end you marry your best friend.
You: We are just best friends and I will marry Jesse.
Caroline: Ok…tell me everything tomorrow *smile*

James: So *smile*
You: So…*smile*
James: If you don't want to…
You: No, it's fine *smile* we are best friends going on a drink or something.
James: You are right.
Jesse: So…where is the lovely couple going? *starts laughing*
You: Jesse…stop it *smile*
James: A drink or something.
Jesse: Ok *smiles at you* I'll see you home.
You: Ok *kiss him*
Jesse: Bye.
James: Bye.

You: What do you want to do on a date *smile* with me?
James: You have a boyfriend so… I can't do those things *smile*
You: Oh *smile*
James: But we can go for a walk on the beach and then…
You: Drink and eat something?
James: Yes *smile*
You: Good *smile*