Part 15

It's been a year since the accident, you gave birth to a boy Jesse (you named him after his father) and you are married to James. You moved to a bigger house so you have more space.

One day you, James and little Jesse go for a walk. You stop in the park and play with Jesse.

James: He is so cute when he smiles *smile*

You: Yes he is *smile*

James: He has Jesse's eyes.

You: He does *smile* those green eyes.

James: You still miss him, right?

You: Yes *sad* but you are here *smile*

James: And I will never leave you *kisses you*

You: I love you.

James: I love you.

James: It's really hot today.

You: I know…should I get us some ice-cream?

James: Ok.

You go to the ice cream bar and order. When you turn around you see a guy that looks just like Jesse. You get confused and go to James.

James: Is everything ok?

You: Yeah….

James: What is wrong?

You: I saw someone that looks like Jesse.

James: What? That is impossible.

You: I know…

James: Don't worry *smile* you just miss him so much.

You: Maybe is just that.

James: Aw look… Jesse fall asleep.

You: You are right.

James: Let's go home.

You take Jesse and put him in the baby stroller. James kisses you and you all go. You were still confused because of what you saw, so you look back. You see that someone is watching you behind the tree. But you did see who it is.

Back home you put Jesse to sleep and go on the terrace. James comes after you.

James: Are you ok?

You: Yes just…

James: I'm here for you *hugs you from behind*

You: Thank you *smile*

James: Let's go in the house.

You: Ok.

This night you couldn’t sleep. You stand up and go on the terrace. You sit down on the chair and look in the sky. You look at the starts and see a shooting start. You stand up to see it better, but you look at the street and see a shadow. You look better and it was the guy that you saw in the park. You get scared and go to your bed.

The next morning you wake up and go to the kitchen. James was still sleeping. You sit down and someone knocks on your door. When you open the door there was no one there. But you see a note and it was for you.

You go inside the house and open the note.

Note: Things are just lake they should be…