Chapter 1- I hate mornings.

I awoke to my alarm, signaling me to get up. I groaned, knowing lots more days would be like this from now on. 

I got up from my bed, and pulled open my purple curtains, wincing as the sunlight interrupted the sudden darkness. After checking the time, I hurried to get ready. 

1 hour later, I walked down multiple flights of stairs, through the kitchen, to find my mom eating breakfast. My mom brightened up when she saw me. 

"Good morning honey! Nice to see you up early for a change, now come eat! We hired a cook finally. Her name's Charlotte and she made omelets this morning!" I smiled and just grabbed a granola bar. "Thanks anyways mom." 

Just then, my dad walked into the kitchen. "Where is everyone else? They're gonna be late! I call the boys!" With that, he rushed back upstairs to get the rest of my family ready for their day. I laughed when I saw the panicked look on mom's face. "Don't worry, I'll go wake up my sisters." With that, I sprinted up the stairs. 

My sisters and I all had rooms on the 4th floor, so it was a long run, but I was used to it. We've lived in the same house in Los Angeles for all our lives. First, I woke up the youngest in our family, Emma, who was 6 years old. She was a very cute, and relatively shy, but a good girl. Naturally, she was loved by everyone in the neighborhood. 

With one down, and two more to go, I went into Savannah's room. She was the easiest to wake up. All I had to do was open the door and flip on the lights. She would wake up instantly. 

Finally, I entered the last room. "Wake up Sydney! You're gonna be late!" She groaned, and told me to go away. I ran onto her bed and jumped up and down. "Come on! You gotta get up! You have half an hour, what about your makeup?" I laughed when that got her up instantly. I just watched as she ran around the room, trying to get dressed and get her belongings together. After she glared at me, I walked out of the room with a satisfied smile, mission accomplished! 

30 minutes later, all of our family was gathered in the driveway, with mom and dad saying goodbye to us like it was the last time we were gonna see each other for awhile. (Minus Emma, who was still eating her breakfast inside.) After 5 minutes of this, I intervened and said we had to go. Savannah, Sydney, and I then walked over to the black Lexus parked in the garage, my older brother Ethan's new baby/birthday present and got in. 

"You're lucky you guys have me, or else you guys would be riding the bus. Most freshmen ride the buses." 

"Shut up Ethan, we could always find a ride with someone else!" I rolled my eyes at Savannah. She always couldn't resist against fighting back against Ethan. 

"And who would that be?"

Savannah fell silent, and looked over at Sydney and I, desperate for our help. Sydney looked at me and shrugged. 

I sighed. "I could definitely get us a ride with Jake." I turned to Ethan. "Now shut up and drive or else we're gonna be late."

Ethan smiled, "Okay, okay, you win. Now here's to my sister's freshmen year!" We all rolled our eyes at him. The first day of school was always like this with our family. 

*March 21, 2016*  

Yay! First chapter uploaded! Hope you guys like it, and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, & FOLLOW!

Question of the Day- How do you like my story so far?

-G:)