CHAPTER 6: Black Lacy Underwear...

Jordan's pov

After the most boring lesson ever, business studies, I get to have lunch, yay. But on my way to the canteen I hear a blonde bimbo say "uggh, what a slut I could totally take her and I mean what is with that fake bad girl outfit, such an attention seeker" that was it, you see I have very large anger issues and low tolerance so yeah, " I'm sorry what did you say?" Venom seeping through my voice, she smirks and says " well it all a fake isn't it?" In that whiny voice I just want to punch the owner.

I walked up to her and punched her in the face, she shrieks then I grab a handful of her hair and push her into the locker with force, next I Put my hand around her neck, strangling her.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that, maybe you can repeat that just one more time" I say with a smirk plastered to my face, the girl, to understate, looked like she had pissed her pants "I said your hair looks nice and I wanted to know what colour you had" she chokes out, " Oh nice save, I'll leave you alone now" I say in a sarcastic tone, I then start to punch her in the gut. I am about to punch her in the face when I feel hands go around my waist and by the sparks its Blake.

Once he pulls me off her she falls to the floor, and he starts dragging me to another classroom, I shove him inside and lock the door behind me, he is my only escape from fury right now.

I walk up to him and smash my lips into his, I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms make their way to my waist, he slides his tongue along my lip asking for entrance, which I grant, we fight for dominance kissing with hunger, I feel his hands start to slide south but I take no notice.

He grabs my ass and squeezes it then picks me up, I wrap my legs around his torso he pushes me into a wall by now I'm out of breath so I pull away and start to trail kisses across his jaw to his ear I start to nibble on his ear he moans after I push my hips into his, grinding on him.

I feel him start to get hard, he pulls my head back up and starts to kiss me with lust, he trails his hands up my thighs and stomach then cups my boob in his hand I moan and grip the bottom of his shirt and start tugging upwards he helps me and tosses it somewhere, by now I know it's time to stop before it goes to far.

He takes my leather jacket off and throws it somewhere and undoes my zip on the front of my to taking it off too then looks at my breasts hungrily, probably not the best idea to where black lacy underwear, but how was I supposed to know...

Blake's pov

She pulls away and kisses down my jaw then starts to nibble on my ear, oh god, control Blake. But I completely lose it when she starts to grind on me I pull her head up and kiss her, she tastes so good, I trail my hands up my beautiful mates body till I get to her boob, I cup it and she starts to moan which is music to my ears.

She struggles to take of my shirt so I help her, then I take off her leather jacket and unzip her top throwing them both somewhere I look at her chest and she is wearing a black lacy bra, I move my head down and start to suck on her breast skin.

She tries to pull away but I won't let her, " Blake" she moans out "stop" I growl, I want to take her right here, right now she unwraps her legs from my waist and puts her hands on my chest I start to get frustrated and grab her arms and pin them above her head against the wall.

"Blake please stop or you can't mark me for a month" at that I freeze then let her hands go and back away "good now get your top back on and let's go we are ditching the rest of the day, now what do you want to do?" She asks me, " Uhh I know lets move your stuff from your house to mine" I say really exited, I get to share a bed with her, yeah! " Alright let's go" she says already having her top and jacket back on...