CHAPTER 5: More Uses Than Google

Chapter 5

Jordan p.o.v

After playing 20 questions until the period ends, we leave for our next class

English-missed

Gym

Business studies

-         Lunch –

Art

Great PE. Note sarcasm. I look up at Blake and smile "Blake what lesson do you have?" I ask, He looks down at me and answers "Gym" "does that mean were in the same PE cuz I have that too?" "yeah, we will use the same gym space but have different coaches".

Me and Blake have to separate into the changing rooms, I go up to the teacher and she gives me a florescent pink sports bra, a white shirt that said Stratford Wolf High School across the chest and black short shorts. I don't like the shirt so I rip it to rib height, I put on the shin pads and football boots, guess we're playing football. Yes I love football!

Once we go out to the field I see the boys on the other pitch, I see some of them pointing at me while talking to their friends, I also hear a few wolf whistles, I look over to see Blake's eyes turning a darker shade

"Ok I'm going to separate you into teams, so Darcy, Kate, Brittany, Georgia, Sam, Amber, Chelsea, Chloe, and Patricia on t-shirt team, And Andy, Jordan, Cleo, Sinead, Ruby, Lana, Trixie, Tallula, and Aphrodite will be the skins team".

I see the girls on my team take their tops off leaving them in their sports bra and shorts so I do it too. I hear a loud growl and turn around to see all the boys looking at me, then I see Blake extra angry. "ok take your positions and lets start...Go!" She yells and we are off.

Halfway through I am on my way to the goal ready to score when my feet are taken from underneath me, I flip over landing in a painful position on my back, I look around to see a circle beginning to form surrounding me, made of boys and girls.

Blake spots and is by my side in seconds "Jordan are you ok?" He asks with a worried expression "Yeah, who tackled me?" I ask "Brittany" he says quietly with a growl at the end, but I catch on thanks to my strong hearing.

I get up and saw her snickering; I stalked over to her and said "Oh you think this is funny?" "Yeah, that's what everyone sees you as, a big fat fail!" She laughs at the end, this pushes me beyond pissed off, "Right well at least I'm not like this" I pull me shorts so that half my ass is hanging out, I push my breasts out then walk up to Blake while twisting a piece of my hair.

"Hey I'm Brittany, also known as a colossal whore, maybe you can come round my house later, don't worry there's only a 70 percent chance you'll get STD's, I mean I've only had more uses than Google" I say in really high voice while running my hands up and down Blake's chest and arms "Wait maybe we can do it in the janitors closet, I always go there I mean that's like the sluttiest place I can think of, which is surprising as I don't have a brain".

At the end of my little burst everyone is laughing really hard, Brittany screeches then sashays over to me, the next thing I know there is a stinging sensation on my cheek, she slapped me. I punch her in the nose and hear a crack, yep definitely broke it, she falls to the floor with a scream I get on top of her and start throwing punches at her, I feel myself getting pulled off her and by the sparks and tingles running through by body I can tell it's Blake "WHAT THE HELL BLAKE, LET ME GO SO I CAN MESS UP HER FACE!" "You've already done that" "NOT ENOUGH".

I see two girls looking at me with a smirk on their faces, they were on my team, I think their names were Andy and Cleo."What are you looking at" I say angrily to them and Andy replies "Nice to meet you too, I'm Andy, you must be the new girl" "Oh yeah, Jordan right your really pretty and by the way the Brittany situation, awesome" Cleo says, "Oh my God I'm sorry, yeah I'm Jordan the new girl, your Andy and Cleo?!" "Yeah, hey do you wanna sit with us at lunch today?" "Yeah that would be awesome, thanks" I smile at them and walk off towards the changing rooms.

Blake runs after me and comments "Don't take any notice of her she's likes being a dick" I grumble back "No she likes to suck a dick" Blake laughs and we carry on talking on our way to the changing rooms, it's weird I feel like I trust him already, surprisingly I've learned a lot about him. Did I forget to mention that he's the Alpha which means in the future I'm going to be the Luna, I'm actually pretty excited.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Blake asks all of a sudden, "Sure, what about tomorrow?" I reply "Sounds great, I'll pick you up at 7" Blake chirps "Alright, I will see you later" I kiss him and walk away, trying to ignore the tingles running through my body.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.