Chapter 7: You're finally mine.

Authors Note: Hey guys its update time ;D...

Sly's P.O.V

I was having so much fun in the carnival with Aleks. That was until Natalie came out of the blue and said hi to me. I didn't want to be mean so I just said hi and gave her a hug.

"Eddie it's been a while, how you been?!" She said with her squeaky voice.

"Yeah it has been a while Nat." I stuttered a bit. Not seeing Natalie until like 3 months ago was kind of a lot to take in.

I looked to my left. Aleks was just standing there with a frown plastered on his face, like if he was going to kill someone or something. Is he- is he jealous?

"So nice seeing you, we should go out sometime!" She said all exited.

"Yeah sure."

"Hehe, oh Aleks I didn't see you there."

"Yeah...hi." He said almost annoyed. He's never been like this around her before. She gave him a hug, he hesitated a bit but then he gave up and ended up giving her a hug as well even though his expression says anger all around it right now.

"You too Aleks, I miss seeing you too, lets hang out sometime, just you, me and Eddie, okay?!" She said jumping up and down.

"Uh yeah sure."

"Alright well I have to go now, I'm hanging out with a friend of mine. See ya!"

She left skipping away from our site.
I looked at Aleks he was red and he looked even more angered right now. I'm scared to even ask why he's even angry, I mean I know why but still.

"Umm Aleks?"

"Y-yeah." His voiced cracked.

"Are you- are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I- I am." His voiced cracked even more when he responded. He lifted his face to look at me. He just smiled. I know it's fake smile and I feel really bad right now.

"Let's go home." He suggested. "I really just want to go home now." He looked away and he started to walk slowly to the exit. I followed him.

"Aleks, please don't be like that!"

"What do you mean dude?"

"Ay carajo Aleks, come on please don't be mad at me."

"Why would I be?"

"Just because Natalie came out of the blue you're going to really blame me for this."

"I'm- I'm not m-mad" He said with his voice cracking again. We were already in the car before he even broke down into tears.

"Aleks why are you crying?!"

"You still like her don't you!"

"Wh-what?!

"You do like her. I saw how you were smiling at her!" He shouted. I've never seen him this way.

"I just gave her a smile, what does that have to do with anything!"

"Because... That's the same smile I give you, it means... it means I love you." His voiced cracked so much he couldn't speak words anymore, his words turned into whines and sobs.

Did he really think I still love her? I can't believe this, I was right he's jealous.

I hugged him, it was all I could do now. He's still sobbing but this time he was crying onto the gap between my neck.

He finally let go, putting his knees to his chest hiding his face into them sobbing quietly to himself.

I drove us home. He got off and went to the door unlocking it as fast as he could. I followed behind. He went upstairs nearly kicking Chef out of his site.

I still followed him to his room, he closed the door on my face but he didn't lock it so I was able to go in. He laid on his bed, he wasn't crying anymore. This time he was just rapped up in his sheets almost curled into a ball, his tired eyes just looked at me from the door.

"Go away." He said very angry but quiet.

I just went to his bed and I laid next to him.

"Aleks please." I said "I don't love or even come close to even liking Natalie anymore, so please don't be angry with me."

"I- okay..." He said.

I scooted over to where he was an gave him a hug. I kissed him softly on the lips, licking his so he could give me a entrance and to my luck he did. I explored his entire mouth.

-Le Smut ;3-

I broke the kiss and got on top of him reaching the night stand so I could turn of the lights of his lamp. I leaned down and returned into kissing him again but a little more rougher.

I broke it again and ended up taking off my shirt and I began to do his as well. I kissed from his lips to the gap between his neck leaving a bruise or two.

"Ah d-don't do th-that!" He squeaked.

I ignore what he said and continued my sexual activities. I'm only doing what I think could give him pleasure, I guess I'm doing a good job. I reached to his chest touching and biting, leaving marks all around his pale skin. He moaned at the sudden contact of my tongue against his chest.

I palmed him threw his boxers.

"Wa-wait ah ngh...don't." He moaned out.

"Why not?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"I- I've never be-been involved with any-anyone..." He blushed furiously.

Aleks...is a virgin?! I can't believe this, I mean I know of course he hasn't had sex with other guys, but that he has never been involved with girls? So I guess I'm his...first.

"Don't worry all you have to do is trust me." I said reassuring.

I gave him another kiss, then I unbuttoned his pants and reached my hand threw his boxers finally reaching his member. I pulled it out of his jeans and started pumping it.

"Ah hng ah ngh!" He started moaning threw his breath.

I then took his member into my mouth slowly rubbing my tongue against the tip, the slit and then the whole thing. I sucked slowly and then started picking up the pace.

"Agh Ed- Eddie ngh ahh!" He said cumming into my mouth. I coughed it out. Ugh sperm taste really gross.

"I'm sorry, I was enjoying myself a little to much..."

"It's okay."

I took my pants off and my boxers and his as well, revealing our erected members. He looked nervous. I kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry, just trust me."

He gave out a sigh and started to calm down a bit.

"Hey uh do you have lube?" I asked.

"N-no." He stuttered.

Ugh no lube? How innocent is he.

"Suck."

"Wa-what?!"

"You heard me suck."

He looked unsure but then he close this face to my erect member, licking the tip and the slit before he putted it all into his mouth. He bobbed his head slowly but he ended up going faster by the minute.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned/screamed. This feels good, I could get used to it. He was going fast that I had to stop him by pulling by pulling his head ny the hair, away before I could even ejaculate into his mouth.

I laid him down on the bed. Positioned myself at his entrance, slowly going in.

"Ah fuck that hurts!" He hissed.

"Just relax and trust me." I said calmly.

He started to relax a bit while I slowly continued to go back in and pull out slowly. God he's so fucking tight. After a few more thrust he began to let out some moans and yelps of pleasure.

"Ah Eddie ngh hng ahh, fuck me h-harder." He half moaned half yelped.

I did as he said and started to pump in him harder and faster. He let out a big orgasmic moan signaling that I finally hit his prostate. I began thrusting at the same spot, earning some moans from him.

His eyes were filled with lust, his mouth opened ajar with his tongue slightly out still moaning and his legs were widely opened.

"E-Eddie I- I'ma cum!" He said with his voice filled with pleasure.

I pumped faster hitting his prostate strongly. He came arching his back a little, spilling some cum on both of us.

His entrance was clutching and tightening at my member I ended up going over the edge cumming inside him.

"Oh fuck." I panted.

I pulled myself out of him watching how some of my sperm drop out of his entrance.

-End of Smut (aww D:)-

I lied next to him and watch how red and sweaty he was.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed him on the lips.

"You're finally mine." I said to him before he could even pass out.

-----------

Authors note: Sorry I posted this late, I was spending the day with the boyfriend.

Anyways I hoped you liked the smut I wrote ;D