Chapter 1

"Lee Jihwa, lee Jihwa, LEE JIHWA!" I opened my eyes to see a finger pointing at me. "This is the third time you are falling asleep in class" He yelled. Okay wait,  before we start.
Hey there I'm Lee Jihwa. As you can tell I fall asleep in class a lot.
And the person yelling?
Oh he is Mr Hardmen, my English teacher.

"Okay class there is going to be a new student in GreenWood, and he is going to be in this class" As Mr Hardman informed everyone the whole class starts to whisper. But I was not interested. The only thing I find interesting is a K-pop boy band known as EXO. I mean there was some hot guys asking me out but I say no to them all. What is so 'special' about this one.
I put my head back on the table as Mr Hardman went out of class for a minute.
I then heard the door of the classroom open, I didn't bother to look up. "Okay class this is the new student." He said "please introduce yourself" he continued.

"Hello my name is.." I waited for it before I give him a glance. "Jimin, Park Jimin."

The whole class begins whispering again. I decided to see who this kid that they made so much fuss About was. The moment I looked up we locked eyes. He greeted me with a smile but I rolled my eyes at him. Before I put my head back on the table I saw his smile fade away.
"Okay jimin I want you to sit by... Lee Jihwa" as soon as he said my name I opened my eyes wide.

NO WAY. 

Jimin was walking towards me and I looked behind me to see Jungkook

PAUSE!

Okay let me introduce Jungkook, Jeon jungkook he is my best friend. As I look at him he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I mouthed 'shut up' he burst out laughing.

I saw jimin place his bag on the table I put my head back down. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I look up at his lush brown eyes while he stares into my green ones "what?" I said coldly.
"Chill I just want to know what time does the lesson end?"

"Didn't they give you a timetable?" I asked.

"No" he replied

"In 5 minutes."  I said then put my head back down. "Where are you from?" I question.
"I'm from South Korea" he replied.

I was so shocked.

"No way" I continued looking at him with wide eyes.

"What?" he questioned me.

"Omg EXO are from South Korea" I shouted out.
"have you seen them around God I wish I lived there I want to meet them so bad." As i was talking I saw jimin giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked

" That your being nice to me all of a sudden."

"Well don't get your hopes up" I replied as I look away to the front.

"Do you know 4 minute?"I heard some one say well of course it was jimin.

"Yep" I replied with out looking at him.

"Do you know the song umm..What's it called now 'crazy' yep that's the one do you know it?" He questioned me

"Yes obviously" I raised my left eyebrow.
"That's my favorite song they are so adorable I love them" I clapped my hands in happiness.

I was about to get up to go and get my worksheet I saw him laugh again. "Why are you laughing at me?" I asked him sounding annoyed.

"Oh don't worry" he replied between his laughter.

"God your so annoying" I muttered under my breath.

The bell rang everyone ran out to get home. I was packing my stuff when I dropped my book on the floor I was about to pick it up when I noticed two feet in front of me. I looked up to see who it was.

Jimin

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"I left my pen here" he answered

"Okay cool " I replied and walked off.