Chapter 5

"Hello mum how's your night out going" Jungkook said with a smile as he looked at me his smile fades away
"What's wrong"I mouthed him he looked away and ran up the stairs I was gonna go after him but I heard Jungkook shouting. After a minute he came downstairs he looked angry "let's go" he grabbed hold of  my hand and dragged me out the house "hey Jungkook what's going on"I shouted out and yanked my hand from his.
"Look lee jihwa I'm not in the mood right now just be quiet for once" Jungkook shouted at me.
I felt my eyes tear up " oh okay if that's what you want then I'm gone" I looked away and started to run.
"Lee jihwa,lee jihwa stop I'm sorry I didn't mean it"I heard him shout for me.
As soon I got home I ran to my room not even bothering to see if anyone's home I opened my bedroom door and I throw myself on the bed. I couldn't stop thinking why did Jungkook suddenly act like that. 'You know what I'm gonna take a shower get ready for school tomorrow.'
*************************************
'Next day'
I was walking to school when I saw Jungkook we suddenly locked eyes but soon I broke it as I walked past him "lee jihwa"he called me I stopped and looked at him not saying anything but looked away and started to walk to class. As I walked in to the room I saw Taehyung I was about to smile when he looked away "God it's not my fault that I don't want a boyfriend " As I thought to myself then took my seat. Today something seemed defrauded oh yeah jimin was not in class today so was jungkook. I'm still mad at jungkook because the way he spoke to me. "Hey lee jihwa do you know what's wrong with teatea?" I heard someone ask me I looked behind and saw Kim Nara " oh no not really"I replied.

******
The day passed quickly and it was home time we all sat quiet just staring at the clock and ring ring there it went as I was about to run out just like everyone else "lee jihwa" I heard the teacher call me from behind "yes"i look behind with an annoyed face "I just want to say that you were great today"
"Oh thanks miss" I said with a confused look and ran out.

****
I was about to get my keys out when my pencil case fell out of my bag " for God sake" I shouted out angrily.
"Your very clumsy" I heard a deep voice
I looked behind me and saw jimin he was leaning against the gate next door.
"What I'm not clumsy it just feel out, and what are you doing get away from people's gates for god sake?"
I said as I picked my pencil case up then took my keys.
He wasn't talking at all for once he was being quiet but  he was just starting at me " hey please don't star at me and you haven't answered me questions what are you doing here?" I asked him that's when he looked away.
"Don't worry about it okay" then he opened the gate and walked in the house was open so he just went in.

No way

'Does he live here' I thought to myself but if he did my mum would have told me he probably just came over his mates house.

'Next day' (the weekend)
I was walking to the shop  when I felt someone tapping my shoulder I look and saw jungkook  sighing  "what do you want jungkook?" I asked Sounding annoyed.

"Please let me explain" he replied.

"Explain what,  why you suddenly act the way you did or the way you spoke to me?" I shouted out

"All of it please" he replied

I stayed quiet for a minute if I say no then I will never find out why he did that I thought to myself.

"Okay just tell me the truth" I replied

"Ok, you still remember when our mums and dads went out together that night well something happened between them,when my mum called me she told me.. Well....that.

Jungkook just spill it I shouted at him.

"Okay,okay she told me to stay away from you from now on. He replied braking the eye contact.

"Wait what no way" I replied as my voice cracked

"Why please why?" I asked him as i felt my eyes tear up.

"I don't have a clue and I'm sorry about the way I spoke to you. He replied.

"Are you gonna stay away from me?" I asked him wish he would say no.

"Well I have to or she will change my school,now that is worse then then not talking to you"
"Can I have one last hug" I heard him say.

I looked up and saw his arms open waiting for me to hug him.

"Yea you can" I replied.

As we hugged I couldn't stop crying "jungkook please I need you" I told him

"Look lee jihwa it's not for ever just till I find out what happened between them okay, that's when he kiss my forehead.

"Promise"I said robbing the tears away with my hand.
"Promise"he replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it I changed this chapter a lot of times so I really hope you like it.