Chapter 17

I looked back and screamed when he covered my mouth.
"Shhhhh people" he whispered.
"Get off" I pushed his hand off.
"You scared the life outta me" I looked at him.
"That's why they call me Jungkook" he said after laughing.
"What, why did you change your mind" I said and started to walk.
"Because I had nothing to do and plus it's late why should I let a girl like you walk home" he ran up to me and tugged on my arm.
"look i don't feel good, i haven't been feeling good for a long time"

"why whats wrong?"he stopped and asked 

"there is  something that feels wrong and i don't feel good about it" i replied and looked at him.

"well, tell me what it is maybe i can help" he looked back init my eyes and said.

"jungkook, at the moment i don't want to tell anyone because i feel like its going to go wrong" i started to walk.

we got to my house and i looked at him "thank you for doing this" he looked at me and didn't say anything i guess i did something stupid to make him feel that way about me. i went in and pulled out my phone to text him.

kookie<3

me: jungkook i know why you did that and i do understand you feel bad.

kookie: no you don't we sued to be best mates i don't know why you have changed

me: i didn't Chang there are some stuff i need to find out

kookie: remember when we both became best mates we made a promise?

me: yes?

kookie: well i guess you didn't keep it that well

         .kookie went offline.   

i don't know what to do anymore i think i have lost my best friend and now i have no one.

jiminPOV

i after yesterday i cant stop thinking why if that person texting lee i am going crazy but i cant get my head around it.

i went out of the house  to my car and i saw a person with a black hoodie looking right at me, but looked away after seeing i'm looking at him. 'its okay' i thought to myself  and i waited in my car to see if he is going to go but no he was just standing there looking right at me.

i got out of the car and knocked on lee's house.

"Hi im here to see lee" i looked at her mum and said.
That's when I saw the guy walking towards me.
"Hey you must be Mr park" he said.
"Yes?" I said confused.
"Well I'm here to take you to school"
"Umm.., why?" I looked at him
"Your father and said so" he moved his hand to show me the car.
"Well you can go and tell my father that this is not going to happen" that's when I saw Mrs lee looking at me.
"Ah I'm sorry"
"It's fine sweetie" she smiled "I'll go and get her now" she continued after.
******
"Hey"
I looked up to see lee looking Down at me.
"Why are you sitting on the floor" she the continued.
"Because I was waiting for someone who takes forever to get ready!" I said as I got up from the floor.
"Ahhhh, I'm sorry I took a shower" she looked down like she was embarrassed.
That made me laugh a little.
"How can I be mad at you huh?" I looked at her and placed my index finger under her chin to make her look up. We made an eye contact and let me tell you that went on for a long time until she broke the eye contact and said.
"Lets  go now"
I coughed trying not to make this awkward but it already was getting awkward then we thought it was.
I was walking with her walking by me the I looked to the left and grabbed her by the shoulder.
I suddenly just pulled her in for a hug.
"My dad, is on to something" i whispered in to her ear.
"What are you talking about?" She tried to pull away.
"Stay still there is a guy watching us" she turned to see who it was.
"Don't make it obvious" I poked her.
"Ouch!" She yelled.
I smacked my head and walked off. Without looking back I heard her runny after me
"Are you dumb?" She asked me.
"I should be asking you that!" I replied.
We stopped and she said "there is no point in going to school now"
"Yh I wonder why" I rolled my eyes at her.
She then sat on a wall.
"Be careful you might end up like Humpty Dumpty"
I then bend down to do my shoelaces then she kicks me in the head.
"Im not going to be like Humpty Dumpty!"
"Ouch!" I looked up at her. "You can't take a joke can you" I then continued.
She kicked me again and I pulled her leg she got scared. "Stop I'm going to fall!"
"I don't care" I pulled her leg again and she fell down on my knees.
"Owww" I yelled out.
"oh my god, Jimin" she got up and looked at my knee. "Can you get up?"
I tried very hard to get up but couldn't move.
"Ow, what do I do I can't move" I yelled out from the pain I was getting.
"Wait I'll calll 911!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I know this is a dumb place to end a chapter but it happened. Hope you like this chapter. Jimin is in a lot of pain.