Chapter 9

After I left Jungkook I was walking to the school gates, jungkook words keep repeating in my head like why would mark wanna get to know me that fast.
I already said yes to him I can't back down now.
I got to the school gate and mark was no where to be seen, 'I've been played'
I thought to myself.
I was walking away from the gate when I heard. "Ayo jihwa" I look back to see mark. "Mark?" I asked With an confused look on my face.
"why you looking at me like that?" He asked as he ran up to me.
"Oh sorry I thought you lied to me" I replied.
" lied about what?" He asked again.
"You know you wanted to know me and I thought you lift me" I replied to him as my cheeks went red.
"oh sorry I went to the washroom" he replied as he scratched his head.
"Haha it's okay" I replied back not know what else to say.
"Should we keep walking?" Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.
" yeah where should we go?" I asked as I go a text message. I took out my phone and I had 5 messages from my mum, jungkook and private number. I opened the private number and it said.

'Wait don't do it'

'Who is this' I replied

'Don't worry who I am just stop'

'Stop what? Who are you?' I replied again with an angry emojis.

'Aww is baby girl angry'

'Look whoever you are stop texting me and I'm not a baby definitely not yours' as I was texting I could feel my cheeks  go red but this time cause I was angry.

"Hey are you okay" I heard someone I looked to my side and saw mark staring at me.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I replied back to him with a smile.
"Okay let's go to the park" he suddenly jumps in front of me and grabbed my hand.
"okay" I replied with a smile but my smile fades away after I saw mark staring at me.
"Hey is there something wrong? Why you staring like that?" I questioned after I let go of his hand to hold my cheeks.

"No no don't worry" he replied with a light smile on his face.

We reached the park as we got in I remembered that this is the same park where taehyung confessed his love towards me. God I haven't seen him for so long people say the he moved schools I can't help but to think that was my fault.
"Hey jihwa are you sure your okay" mark asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.
" yeah why shouldn't I be?" I asked him
"Your keep thinking about something" he said as he stopped right in front of me once again.

"Is something bothering you?" He continued after moving toward me and when he got close enough he placed his hand under my chin.

"No it's fine"I replied trying not to stutter
"Okay you tell me if there is anything wrong" he then did a light laugh.
We walked toward the swings and sat on them I couldn't stop thinking about who that private number was. As I was looking at the trees I saw a person who kept staring at me and mark.
"Hey mark who is that person?" I questioned
"Who?" He look around the park.
"That one by the trees that keeps looking at us" I pointed at the trees for him to see.
As mark got up a took  tree steps the person that was starting at us ran."It looked like if it was an boy" I then continue after he sat down
" probably jealous cause I'm with the most beautiful girl ever" he then giggled.
"I'm not beautiful what are you on about?" I asked as I look at him in the eye.

"Look your very pretty I have something to say" he then go up and Walked in front of me as I was still on the swing.
"What is it?" I questioned
He the reached down and grabbed my hands.
"I think I might like you lee jihwa" his words kept repeating in my head.
"Umm are you sure you only just met me?" I started in his eye.
"Have you heard love in first sight?" He then pulled my hands up meaning stand up.
"Yes I have but I never thought it would happen" I continued staring in his eyes.
"Well it has and I'm in love with you" he looked so serious. He then moved and moved closer until him lips were on mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys I hope u like this in the next chapter a lot of things are gonna happen so stay in touch for that and I hope you enjoy it  ❤️❤️
Please comment who u think the private number is ❤️❤️💖