Chapter One

Taylor

"Attention all passengers of this flight," the piolet said, "Please fasten your seatbelts we are landing at Hollywood, Florida."

People fasten seatbelts.

"We have arrived at Hollywood." the piolt says.

Me and Michael get our stuff.

"I am so excited to see Thalia." I say.

"I just want to get off this plane." Michael said almost throwing up.

We get off to see Thalia standing there with Kalep.

Thalia

The drive was long to the airport.

"Are you excited to see Taylor and Michael?" Kalep asks looking at me.

"What do you think? She is my best friend and i haven't seen her in a long time also the same with Michael." I say, "Did you know that her dad and stepmom won't be there?"

"No no i didnt." Kalep said pulling into the driveway, "Here we are lets go."

We walk to were the airplane will be landing. The airplane landed. I see Taylor and Michael.

Taylor

I run as fast as i can, and give Thalia a big hug.

"Hi!" I yell.

"Hey!" Thalia said.

Kalep hugged me. Thalia hugged Michael.

I was so glad to see them. We walked down the airport to get our bags.

"Why didn't your parents come." Thalia asks.

"They didn't come, huh, bi*****." i say, "I thought they would want to see me, i guess not."

I was pissed off at them. Kalep gets the car and comes to pick us up. We get in and leave to go to my Dad's house.

"Hey Taylor we are going to your dad's house right?" Kalep asks.

"I don't want to go there right know so can we go to Thalia's if that is ok?" I say.

"It is fine with me, but we can only for 1 hour and then we have to drop you off at your dad's." Thalia said.

"That is fine, it is just i really do not want to see them if they did not want to see me." I said rolling my eyes.

Kalep starts the car and we drive off to Thalia's House.