Chapter 8

Thalia

"Taylor Walker the police are down the street." I said.

"I know. What do I do I mean the police have never came during a party of mine." she said.

"Act cool and hide all the drink people and drugs." I said.

We quickly hide everything that they would look for. We put everyone downstairs (that was drunk) and told them to be quiet.

Taylor

Knock knock. I started to freak out. OMG the police are here. I awnsered the door casually.

"Hello may I help you." I said helplessly.

"Uh yes, is this the Walker residence?" one of the police said.

"Yes why?" I questioned.

"We heard reports of a loud crashing and a party. You do know it is after midnight." the other police said.

"Yes I am aware of that and yes we have a part going on. Why may you ask?" I say.

"How old are you?" one said.

"16 no wait 17, wait I think it is 16 but maybe 17 or even 15 or 18." I said.

"Haha are you drunk?" one asks.

"No wait no." I say.

"She is nottt." Thalia said falling to the floor and passing out.

"Let us check you." they said.

One went and grabbed there achohal-detection thing. He pointed it to my head. He went down my body.
Beep beep.

"Mam you are a 23.5." He said looking at the control.

He put it back in the car.

"You are going to the station along with your drunk friend. The rest of you go home. That includes the ones in the basement." He said.

Someone opened the basement door. Everyone left. It was not a mess suprising.

Taylor's Dad

Wtf (what the freak) is going on here. I get out of my car.

"Hello I am the owner of this house and what the he** are you doing here." I say.

"Your daughter is under age drinking." he said.

I glared at her.

Taylor

Wow. Just wow. He picks up Thalia and puts her in the car. Grace is lucky.