Chapter 14

Kalep

I am scared right now. You never want to be near Taylor's Dad when he is pissed. He once hurt Grace and Grace got taken away for 1 week. He also went to jail.

I ran to school and so did Thalia and Grace.

"Dang I hope she is alright." Thalia said.

"Hopefully, she tried to get out by the window." I said.

"Ya." Grace said.

Mike

I looked back. Taylor was getting out. Her dad running towards her. He grabbed her. I called the police. They got here two minutes later. They went inside.

They walked out with Taylor's Dad in cuffs and Taylor. She is fine.

"He has a 2 year sentence." she said.

"That is a long time." I said.

"Ya but he deserves it." She said.

Grace

I went in. I got my regular clothes and got changed in the locker rooms. I am excited for Art today.

Thalia

I was changing when Taylor walked in.

"Hey and no i will not talk about what happened because it is a family matter. Oh and he has lost the privilege to Grace so now she lives with me and my mom and Mike." she said.

"Wow slow down, say that again please." I said.

"OK, i can not talk about what happened but i can say something else, My dad got jailed for two years and lost all privileges to Grace and can not see me or her anymore, Grace now lives with my mom because my mom has the rights to her now." Taylor said slowing down.

"Is that good or bad?" I say.

"Good and bad i guess." She said.

Grace

"Please send Grace Walker to the attendance office to be checked out please." The intercom said.

My art teacher looks at me. I get up and leave. I wonder why i have to be checked out. My real mom is here.

"Hey Grace, you are going to go home and pack all of your things because you know live with me." Mom said.

"Good and ok." I say. We go to the car and drive to my "house".