Chapter 5

Warning there is a kid who does get beat up pretty bad.

Thalia

We get to math. There is a fight just down the hall. Me and Taylor stop and stare. Everyone is yelling fight fight fight. I look at the 2 guys. It is Kalep and another guy. I run over rum dropping my stuff.

"Kalep!" I Yell.

Kalep is getting beaten up by someone. Looks like a jock. Kaleps a jock as well. Huh?

"Kalep!" I keep yelling.

Taylor i running to get me.

"Thalia get back here!" She is yelling.

Taylor

Thalia is just plain out stupid. The bell rang. No one is moving.

I go to class. Grace pulled me to class.

Thalia

I have tears running down my face. I finally get there. Kalep is laying there frozen. I push everyone to see him. I look up. It is Braden. Braden is such a bi****.

"What the freak!" I yelled. My tears were worse now. I looked like i was a waterfall.

"That will teach him a lesson." Braden said laughing.

Everyone started to laugh.

"What reason." I said trying to hold back tears.

"He bumped into me and i also hate him, always getting the medals and the star of the team." He said.

I stood up.

"You are nothing but a jerk. A no good guy that shouldn't be he-" i said being cut off.

Kalep was gasping for air. I ran down to him. I called ths principle down and she called 911.

"Braden go down to my office, you are being suspended." The Vice Principle said,"As for Kalep, he has to go to the hospital."

The ambulance comes. Taykor comes out and goves me a hug.

Kalep

I can not feel anything. I am gasping to breath.

"Tthalliaa."I said in a whisper voice.

The ambulance picked me up and we drove to the hospital.

Taylor

Why did this happen?

"Thalia it is ok, this kind of stuff happens to everyone and he will be fine. All he need is basically oxegen and stitchss and maybe some nights in the hospital." I said.

She wont talk. She just glared at me.

She ran to the classroom and sat down.

This stuff happens all the time, why is she taking it like he died?I thought.

Jai

Wow. That was a beating. I hope he is alright.

Thalia

I finally stopped crying.