Chapter 7

Warning. There will be drugs and making out in this chapter. Also achohal. This one is a little immature

Grace

Taylor is throwing a party at the end of the day. I am invited. She invited everyone. I walk out the door of my art class. There is a big women standing there. I do not now who she is.

"Hi my name is Maxine and was wondering if you could support me." she said.

"For what?" I asjed.

"For pregnant teens."She said, "I am one of you have not noticed."

I rolled my eyes and left.

Taylor

Getting ready for my party is terrible.

"Where do you want the streamers?" Mike asked.

"Anywhere." I said.

My step mom and dad will not be here tonight.

Ring ring. It is the doorbell. I awnser it and it is a bunch of people walking in.

The smell of achohal went everywhere. Maxine came. She drank an entire bottle.

Grace

Jai. I see him. I go after him after 5 bottles of wine.

"Hey sexy." he said.

I kissed him. I kept kissing him.

"Let's go to my room." I said.

We made our way kissing the entire way to my room. I hopped on the bed and he did. We started to 💋 kiss. His hands went up and down my body.

Jai

It was so sweet. She was awesome. We were warm in 1 minute. We did something I thought we would never do. We started to make out.

Taylor

I am so drunk. I was wobbly. I went to Graces bedroom and opened it. I screamed in my head. I saw them sleeping together.

Thalia

This is fun. I heard sirens. Who cares. I kissed I also really hard. We started making out.

Mike

Wow. This is an American party. Wow. I have not taken one sip of achohal.

Taylor

I heard sirens. The police are coming. Great.