Mortal Bones 5

x| no perfume
x| burn the evidence
x| wear a different shoe size
x| plant a fake evidence
x| wear gloves
x| no accomplice

He had gathered that much so far, but he needed more.

Do you really want this? His first subconscious asked. Then Dabria's word plays inside his head, she could be the one who reforms you.

"Of course I wanted this" he said to himself "sacrifice a person is better than living a life of a living hell, literally" why am I talking to myself?

He needed to picked Nora at her home before he goes to school because that's what a couple do when they are dating, arriving at school together. He didn't get the use of it, but he'll do it if it's how he's gonna get his wish. Hell, he'll so anything really, he's planning a girl's murder for heaven sake! Why would he do less for something else?

Nora did look pretty today, but again, Nora always looks pretty, but Patch knew that was just a distraction, he knew about the heaven wish. Angels are sworn to protect, the ones who do harm will get punishment and be thrown out of heaven. In Patch's case, he wasn't thrown out, his wings are ripped off of him, and he sworn to revenge with no forgiveness, with that, he's forever a fallen.

"You look beautiful" he told her, softly touching her hand

"Thanks" she replied with a blush

"Shall we go now?" He pulled her hand with him to his lap

"Yes, we shall"

For some reason, Nora was nervous. Her hands are shaking.

"You okay, Nora?" Patch asked her at a red light

"Um.. Yeah, I'm just cold" she looked away

"Cold?" Her hands are warm, how come she said she's cold? Patch wondered

"Are you sick?" He touched her forehead "you're burning!" He fully turns to her "why didn't you tell me you're sick, Nora?" He's not sure if he's angry because he's really care for her or because if she dies from this sickness he won't get his wish. He goes with the second one.

"I wasn't sick before" she shake her head.

There's only one word to explain this situation. Dabria.

🌾🌾