Chapter 4: Gaze

"I'm commencing roll call." The red hair male said in the largest room of the Genesis Headquarters. The room was similar to a theaters, only that there were twelve pedestals towering above the ground. Only six of them were occupied, as Ai looked around. She went with Kuroko, since the rest were rushing as fast as possible.

"Who's he?..." Ai whispered to Kuroko, who only motioned her to be quiet. Ai looked around, noticing they were wearing uniforms. School uniforms. They were wearing different colors, with some exceptions with gakurans. Being a top leveled organization, why?

"Garnet."

"Here."

"Emerald."

"Here."

"Amethyst."

"Here."

"Topaz."

"Here."

"Sapphire."

"Here."

"Opal."

"Here."

"Everyone is here, let's proceed to the next matter." Akashi looked toward Kuroko's sector, seeing the Diamond Holder at last. She had bed hair and was in unkept clothing. It was improper if she continued to do this. "We will go to Shibuya Ward to battle the 7th Leader of Fragments, Fluorite."

A hologram premiered in the middle of the gap, showing Shibuya with ease. However, due to Fragments, it was a deserted area. There were at least 7 Areas that are completely desolate, since the Leaders resides there.

The Leaders are very powerful, especially those that are not humans but of different species. They were here longer than most of the population, where one can be living from hundreds years ago. They didn't proceed with the plan for ages, due to the lack of a Diamond User.

But now, since the Diamond Holder appeared, they can finally start their plan. Starting with Fluorite.

"This will take place in a week timeline. Midorima, Aomine, Murasakibara, and I will infiltrate the main hideout. We have found the hideout by using our reconnaissance team. It's in Yoyogi Park." Akashi told them, as the four that were mentioned nodded.

"Kise, Kagami, and Kuroko will be decoys in Shibuya's Crossing. Bring the Diamond Holder along with you. You'll be sent to our Shibuya's Branch tomorrow. Pack and prepare."

"Is there any details about Fluorite?" Aomine casually asked, cracking his knuckles. He was always wanting to fight against a Leader.

"Fluorite has the power of flight, in other word, a Pearl Fragment. There has been sign of reports that she can use other types of magic..."

Ai saw Fluorite once. It was at the Council Meeting when she arrived as Hisui's attendant. Fluorite was the youngest out of all the Leaders, but she was the most destructive of all. Her thirst for destruction fared more than the other Leaders. Hisui had even admitted that Fluorite was a cuckoo clock.

And there were many rumors about her true form....

"So she has the power of flight. What's so wrong about that?" Midorima retorted. With Midorima's Emerald Gem, he could easily pinpoint her in the air. And if she tried to use other magic, the other 3 can support him on the ground.

"Fluorite is small." Everyone looked at Ai, who immediately covered her mouth. She just broke one of the sacred rules. Revealing any information about your Leader is forbidden. Even if you were banished or voluntarily left their protection.

'I didn't reveal anything about Hisui-sama, so I'm guessing it's alright....' Ai thought in her head. Due to her not eating gems, she is under strict provisions in order to remain under Hisui's protection.