Chapter 7: Trapped Under A Spider's Web

"Akashi.."

"We will have to start our invasion sooner. Fluorite must be mad to make all of Genesis an enemy. I'll make her pay.." Akashi clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. His father, despite being a leader, would not stand still and sit his sorry butt on the throne. He would move like soldier. His father's ideal was what shaped this organization in the whole place.

Akashi knew his father was strong. After all, he was the former True Gem of Ruby. It's rare for True Gems to give birth to another True Gem. For True Gems, they will have children that are subsidiary. Meaning, even if they have a child of Ruby, they will not have powers compared to their parent's gem. Akashi was one of those rare case.

"I'll tell everyone then. I'll get on intercom with Kuroko.." Midorima pulled up a chair and sat near all the computer screen. On the screen, Kuroko popped up. Despite being injured, it wasn't serious due to the magic that Ai used with Haizaki. By manipulating the small particles in the body, they were able to slow down the blood flow to minimal with ice until help arrived and heated up his body.

"Kuroko is here." Kuroko gave a blank face.

"Kuroko, report."

"With her senses, Ai was able to find Aquamarine despite all the securities and magic protection around the place. At that time, the Queen got injured in the process until I arrived. To explain the Queen's position, she has half of her Fragment Powers, and half of Diamond. Though, she's unconscious right now due to using that power." Kuroko then remember that dream he had. He decided against telling them. After all, who was that person?

"And now we totally sealed her powers.." Midorima muttered, giving a hod and turned on the intercoms. Akashi glared back at Midorima.

"It does not matter, Midorima. She cannot use that ability until she gain further control." Right after Akashi sealed her powers, Ai fell into slumber. Most likely due to her inexperience with the ability. After all, that was the main ability for the Diamond.

"Have Aomine, Kagami, and Murasakibara take over the operation of killing Shibuya's leader. Kuroko, you, and I will save my father. Kise will stay with the Queen and look over her condition."

"Roger." Akashi left the room, walking into the hallways swiftly and quickly. He ignored the talking and praises by the other people. They were all fakery words after all.

"Queen, remember your place... With me around... I won't let you do what you want...."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Ai woke up sweaty, as she breathed quickly almost if she was hyperventilating. Looking to the wrist of her left wrist, there was a golden bracelet with a red jewel. It circled around to her elbows, as if it's an accessory that was to be bound to her.

"Queen?! Are you alright?!" Getting up and looked to the right, she sees Kise who held her right hand with worried eyes. Swiftly moving her right hand away from him, she realized what she done. Looking back, Kise's eyes looked a bit depressed.

"E-Eh! Sorry.. It's just I'm not used to being take cared of.. Especially being worried by someone.." In her Fragment Group, if you're hurt, then they will heal you up without talking to them. Ai hated it. The people's eyes are always dead-like. As if they are saying, "hurry and get healed up so we don't need to see your ugly faces anymore."