Chapter 8

As I ran to their house I started to think about how nervous I was to ring them when really, there was nothing to be nervous about...

I stopped running and walked up to the door. I pressed the bell and a medium height, blonde lady opened the door. "Hello, you must be Charlotte?" I nodded yes and she waved her hand for me to come inside. 

"They will be here in a minuet. They are in the pool. I will go and get them." She informed. "Okay, thank you." "I'm Stormie... Just so you know." She giggled as she went to get Ross. As she was gone my eyes started wandering around the room. Damn! They sure love music. Even more than my sister Jasmine does. They have four guitars sitting in the corner of the hallway and a whole box full of guitar picks.

I heard some footsteps running. It's getting louder. I think it's Ross. There was a sudden thump and I ran to where the noise came from. "Oh my god! Ross are you okay? What happened?" I asked worried that he's hurt. "Yeah I'm fine. I was running to the front door because my mum told me you was here and then next thing I know... I slipped and landed on my elbow." Ross confessed. I could tell that he was embarresed because he is just staring at the floor. 

"Hey, do you want to come and swim with us?" Ross asked. "I can't... I didn't bring anything with me." "That's fine. You can borrow something from Rydel. She won't mind." He ran upstairs and came back with a black sparkly bikini. "The bathroom is at the end there. When your ready, come and meet us in the garden." He guided shorly before heading back to the pool. 

I went to the bathroom and changed into the bikini. Awesome! It fits me perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom and placed my clothes down in a neat pile before heading towards the garden.

I walked out and everyone shouted "Hey" in unison. "Hey everyone. It's so nice to see you all again." I waved. "Hey isn't that my bikini?" Rydel asked confused. "Yes it's yours. I hope you don't mind but she didn't bring one with her so I said she can borrow one of yours." Ross confessed. "Okay, that's fine." Rydel cheered before she cannon balled into the pool. 

"Hey Charlotte come over here." Rocky ordered. I stood by the side of the pool. Near to where Rocky was swimming. "What is it?" I asked. "This." He yelled as I felt a wet hand wrap around my ankle, causing me to fall into the pool. When I finally reached the top everyone was histerically laughing. "Hey Rocky can you come here for a second?" I asked him in a sweet voice. "Sure" He replied. He got close to me and I started plashing water in his face. "Hey! Stop! Charlotte! Please, Charlotte! Stop!" He screamed. "What do you say?" I asked. "I'm sorry" He laughed. I stopped plashing his and said, "That's much better.

I climbed out of the pool and sat down on a chair by the pool. "Charlotte, what's up?" Ross asked. "Nothing really." I replied. "Okay well do you want to pull a prank on Rocky?" He smirked. I laughed which he took as a yes. He quickly told the other. 

Ross came back and told me the plan. "This is what we are going to do. When mum calls us to dry up. We will all go upstairs accept for you. You will hold the water hose by the door. We will send a signal when Rocky is changed and all dry. You will then call his name and as soon as he steps out of the door you are going to spay him with the hose. Got it?" He asked. "Got it." In replied. 

"Everyone go and get changed. Dinner will be ready in ten minuets." Stormie yelled out the window. They all walked upstairs to get changed and I grabbed the hose. I hid behind the wall. Now I have to wait to a signal. Someone opened the window that was right above me and yelled down, "Now!" I nodded then yelled "ROCKY" I heard loud footsteps. He wasn't even an inch out of the door and I started spraying Rocky in the face. When I stopped, I looked at him and he is completely startled. I started laughing as well as the others who saw the whole thing from the window. 

We all stopped laughing when Stormie told me and Rocky to get changed. I grabbed my clothes from the sofa and headed to the bathroom. Today has been the funniest day ever! I get along with them all really well. I feel like I have known them for years when I've only known them for over a week. 

I walked out of the bathroom. I ate dinner with them and hugged them all goodbye before heading home. Overall today has been a complete success and I can't wait until tomorrow because they are all going to sleep at mine.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for all the incorrect grammer and spelling... It's late and I am in a rush because I promised you all that I would post it today! How are you all enjoying Pass Me By? Comment below what your fave line is? I would love to see them! :) xx