Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off in my ear. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I slowly pulled my covers over my feet. I got up from the bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and had a shower. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and headed to my closet. "Hmm... What should I wear today?" I asked myself. 

Once I decided what to wear, I looked at myself in the mirror. A pink T-shirt with a heart in the centre. I also had black leggings on with pink fluffy socks. I decided to just tie my hair in a bun since I wasn't going anywhere today. 

I walked downstairs into the kitchen for something to eat. "Charlotte I made you some waffles, cream and starwberrys for you. It's sitting on the island." My mum smiled over at me. "Thanks mum." I replied as I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "Hmm. Mum this is so good. From now on you have to make me waffles every morning." I demanded my mum whilst she stood there laughing at me as I kept shoving more food into my mouth without giving my self time to swallow it. 

"So how did you sleep last night?" My mum asked as I was finishing up my breakfast. "Great, I slept like a baby." I informed her. "How well did you sleep?" I asked turning all my attenshion back to my mum. "Okay I guess... Your dad was figiting a lot" She replied. "Ohh.

I then remembered about Ross. I'm not sure if I should ring him or not. I don't want to be clingy or anything. I will ring him in a couple of days, he's probably forgotten about me already anyway. I could invite them over? Naa. I'm sure they can wait. 

*1 week later*

I can't wait any longer! I have to ring him. All I do it stare at the paper with numbers scribbled on it. I walked over to my phone and unplugged it. I walked back over to my bed and as I layed down I started typing the number into my phone. I hovered my thumb over the green button hesitating if I should wait another day. "No Charlotte, your being silly!" I said as I forced my thumb down on the green button. I put the phone to my ear and it started to ring. My heart was beating out of my chest until the ringing stopped. "Hello?" the voice said as I didn't answer. "Hello?" they asked again. "Hey, it's me Charlotte from next door." I smiled into my phone. "Oh hey, why did it take you so long to call?" He asked concerned. "I've been busy, sorry." I had to use that excuse since I didn't know what else to say. "Okay. Do you wanna come over?" He asked as I could hear his voice shaking. Is he nervous? Arr that's so cute. "Sure, I will be over in 10 minuets." I informed. "Great, see you soon." He said shortly before the call ended. 

I ran downstairs. "Hey, mum is it okay if I go over to our neighbours house for a bit?" I squeeled. "Yeah sure, be home by 7." My mum informed. "Thanks mum! You're the best!" I sang as I ran over to her and kissed her cheek before running to the door.

............................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for all the short chapters... I promise I will start doing longer chapers. I have also decided to update my story every sunday? What do you all think? Let me know in the comments and please vote! Thanks love you all so much and thanks for reading! :) xx