Donatello

I stood in utter shock as a purple haired being came through the portal. She had Pegasus wings and a unicorn horn and a pair of purple horse ears on her head. Was she a mutant? Where did she come from? She had on a blue shirt and a purple skirt and a pair of black Mary Janes. I blinked as she flew up and looked at herself in confusion.
A rainbow haired one came through, also with Pegasus wings, these ones sky blue. She had a crop top jacket the same color as her wings and a pair of beat up short denim shorts. She has a pair of red converse.
A blonde girl followed. She had her hair pulled back into a pony tail that was only inches from the end of her hair. She had a brown cowboy hat and was wearing a pair of shorts similar to the Pegasus human thing. She had on an orange plaid shirt that had the sleeves cuffed at three quarters and a pair of brown boots. She, too, was staring at her body in shock, orange ears flicking.
A boy came through of only eight or nine, wearing a purple jacket on top of a green shirt and a pair of green shorts. He had on black converse and his green hair was spiked.
The girl that followed was clinging to his jacket in what I assumed was fear. She had her eyes tightly closed and her pink hair tumbled over her face. She had on a yellow tank top and a long pink skirt, ending with a yellow lace hem and white flip flops. She had yellow wings coming. From her back which trembled, pressed against her body.
The one after that could not stop staring at her clothes in disgust. Her purple hair was nearly curled. She had on a dress with a white tank top and purple bottom and a pair of blue high heels. She had blue bracelets, one on each wrist. She had a unicorn horn.
The last one to come reminded me a lot of Mikey. She wouldn't stop bouncing around, messy, curly pink hair constantly bouncing around. She had on a pink top and a pair of denim capris, along with pink flip flops.
The blue Pegasus and purple unicorn-Pegasus hybrid were talking about different worlds and explain into what each part of their bodies were.
"Uh..." I moaned. They all turned to me, except the pale pink haired one, who just cowered behind the boy.
The other pink haired one resumed her bouncing and was digging through my tool box, throwing the wrenches everywhere.
I was about to tell her to stop but the flying unicorn beat me to it. "Pinkie don't touch that!" Her horn glowed and suddenly all the pieces were enveloped in a purple aura. They were placed back in the box and who I assumed was Pinkie was magically dragged away.