The Magic of Friendship

Suddenly all six of them started to glow. The magic lifted them into the air and they tilted their heads back as a color of the rainbow shot out of their chest. The color spiraled into the air and the non-Equestrians stared at it in wonder and amazement.

The rainbow splashed down like a waterfall, causing the color to dance across all the surfaces of the room. It encased the evil mutants in a white glow, lifting them up and spinning them around in a circle until it created a green portal.

Twilight and her friends looked down at Shredder with glowing white eyes. The rainbow gathered like a massive wave in the ocean and tumbled down towards him, pressing him up against the wall.

"What... Is... This?" He choked out.

"This is something that you have never seen, nor ever will see again," Twilight explained. "When each of my friends show what is true to them-" she gestured to the corresponding humans as she listed the elements. "Generosity, honesty, kindness, loyalty, laughter and magic- we create a magic so powerful that no one can tame it- the magic of friendship."

The rainbow convulsed around him and smashed him into a statue, causing him to fall down among the rubble.