Michelangelo

"Guys! Guys!" I ran into the living room where Leo and Raph were fighting over video game controllers. They looked up. "Come look at what came through the- I mean it wasn't- it was- ugh! Just come on!" They got to their feet, exchanging amused glances. I rolled my eyes before grabbing their hands and dragging them into Donnie's lab.
Their jaws dropped in shock. 6 figures stood against the wall. Five of them were girls and all looked about fifteen. The sixth was a boy of about eight.
A seventh figure paced before them- she was the first one to come through. "You all look pretty much the same," she murmured.
Donnie was standing off to the side, a dazed look on his face.
"Um, Twi?" The blonde one asked in a southern accent. "What... Are those?" She pointed at us.
The pacing one turned to us. "I'm not sure Applejack. They weren't at Canterlot High."
"Let's send Fluttershy out!" The rainbow haired one dragged the pale pink haired one forward. Fluttershy, I assumed, pulled her hair in front of her face, whimpering and cowering in place.
"Rainbow Dash! That is mean!" The other purple haired one called.
"Aw come on Rarity! It was just a joke!" Rainbow Dash cried.
"It wasn't very funny," Fluttershy muttered in a soft voice.
'Twi' stepped forward, bowing slightly in front of us. "I apologize on behalf of my friends. They've never been outside of their world before."
I shrugged. "It's cool, bro."
"Mikey!" My brothers snapped.
"What?" I looked at them.
"My name is Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Spike." Each of the human's waved in turn.
"I'm Leonardo." Leo stepped forward. "And these are my brothers, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello."
Twilight dipped her head. "Nice to meet you. Now that we have formalities out of the way, where exactly are we?"
"New York," we all answered in unison.
They exchanged glances.
"It's probably because this is a new world. Not everything will be named the same. I mean, we aren't ponies are we?" Twilight turned to her friends.
"But we have the ears," Fluttershy whispered.
"And you still have your horn and wings," Rarity commented.
I glanced at my brothers. "So, are you guys like, Pegasi or something?" I asked.
"Yeah! Me and Fluttershy are Pegasi, Rarity's a unicorn and- twerlimf!" Applejack quickly covered Rainbow Dash's mouth.
"Heh. Sorry about that." Applejack smiled. "Rainbow can be a loud mouth sometimes. Anywho, what she said, Pinkie and I are earth ponies and Twilight here is an alicorn."
Twilight's cheeks flushed red.
"Yeah! And she's a princess and she has her own crown and has a castle and everything!" Pinkie jumped up and down.
Our jaws dropped- again.
"Pinkie I don't think they needed to know that!" Rainbow whispered loudly.