O2

"Where are you going?" My mother asked when I got to the living room. "Why are you dressed up?" She added as she observed my outfit.

I was wearing a black crop top and black skater skirt, along with a red and black plaid shirt I got from the mall the other day. My mom raised an eyebrow at me, still waiting for my reply.

"I'm just going to the nearest cafe and buy some milkshake and might go to the mall too if I'd get the mood." I responded and wore my black combat boots that's near the door.

"Come home in a reasonable hour." She said with a small smile and I just mimicked her actions and got out of the house.

Looking at the time, 4:31 pm. It's still too early and I've got plenty of time. Sorry though, I don't know, I have a habit of always checking the time because my mother would be mad if I get home late? What she meant by a reasonable hour is 6 or 7 pm. I have curfews. Ain't it fun?

The cafe is 14 blocks away from home, and I started walking. It isn't fun like in the early hours of the day because the road is crowded, there are people around and I grew up hating them. When I was a child I love people but as I grow up, I realize most of them are trash. Wow, I sounded mean but what I'm saying is not everyone is good.

Mere minutes later, I finally got there. The little bell made sounds as I open the door, the cafe was fortunately empty I don't know why but good thing it is. As I enter, Ed Sheeran's Photograph is playing and I got to a table. Again, I looked in my phone 4:39 pm.

"Hey, I know you." I heard a boy's voice spoke and I looked up, seeing the same jet black hair I saw this morning then looked back to my phone. So, I have company.

"Oh hey, didn't see you there." I greeted in a blank tone, my full attention still on my phone. The boy sat in front of me, I glanced at him, his hazel eyes meeting my hazel ones then I turned my attention back on my phone, opening the color switch app.

"What are you doing outside so early when I saw you this morning?" He started interrogating me and laid his chin on the palm of his hands, curiosity written all over his face.

"Why do you care?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he just laughed at me, the crinkles in his eyes showing as he do. "What's so funny?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Why do you care?" He mocked me using my tone then laughed again, I glared at the tanned boy.

That's when I observed his features. He has naturally curly hair, slightly tousled, he's wearing a white t shirt, tattoos are all over his arms and hands, not a fan of tattoos but his tattoos are adorable.

"Checking me out, ey?" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Yes, I know I'm attractive, thanks." He added with a cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not checking you out, I was...observing." I responded and he laughed. "He's so amused, what the fuck," I muttered to myself.

"You're cute, why I haven't seen you before? Are you new here?" He throws questions and I swear I'm getting annoyed. I've never had this long of a conversation to a stranger.

"I've been living here for 3 years you must be blind." I said bluntly at the boy, finally the waitress comes and I've said my order, without waiting for her to speak. She just nodded and looked over to tattoo boy and he just answered nothing with a small smile.

"I'm Calum, by the way, what's your name?" He spoke again.

I have never been so confused in my life. My mother hates it when I make friends with people I know she won't agree with, much likely to a boy. Should I tell him?

"It's okay if you don't wanna say your name, I mean this is weird-"

"I'm Josephine." I smiled, cutting his sentence off and he was stunned for a second then smiled at me. I went back to playing, my full attention on my phone.

"Yeah so, uhm." He mumbled, playing with his hands. "What are you doing outside so early when I saw you this morning?" He repeated his question and right on time, my order arrived.

"Finally," I mumbled to myself and paying the waitress as she give me my milkshake. "Thank you for the conversation, I got to go." I sent a fake smile to Calum, he looked very confused as ever then again, I left him hanging on the cafe.

----

I wrote this is in 30 minutes and it's 4 am lol I have to go jogging with mah friends and I'm still waiting for them

Anyways hello x
Ilysm xxx

My next update will be on Sunday bc I'm going to province aka Batangas and staying there for four days ugh

Twitter: @saddestminds