O3

It's 12 am and here I am still in my room doing exactly nothing.

I've finished reading books and did some sketches out of boredom. I love poetry and arts so much ever since I was a kid, my father would show me a lot of my drawings when I was young, not that I'm bragging but they were incredible. Then through poetry is where I express my feelings and I consider poetry as art too.

I really love everything about poetry and arts a lot and I'm planning to  get courses on college that has connection to those after grade 12. One year to go, and I'll get into the world of college. I'm pretty excited and nervous about it.

Anyways, back to my boring life at the moment, I'm leaving in an hour. Going where? Going nowhere. Whenever my feet takes me like what I do every single night. But before that, I need to clean my room because it's messy as fuck.

All of my drawings, books, clothes are everywhere making a big mess that would make my mother go insane for she always wanted me to be an independent and tidy person. I'm chained with my parents' rules. It sucks being controlled.

Speaking about cleaning, I decided started with my sketches and drawings. I sat on my study table, gathering all the papers where my sketches and drawings were. One paper slipped out and fell on the pile of clothes underneath, I picked it up and saw a sketch of a jawline.

It was Calum's, I'm very attracted to his face.

Boom, shocker.

He is not wrong when he said he is attractive because he definitely is. I'm very obsessed to every part of his face especially to his jawline and eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I saw. I sound obsessed. Well, I'm not gonna deny I am obsessed. Only with his face though, don't judge me.

I have hazel colored eyes like his but I like his eyes better. We're the same but totally different, you get me? Ugh, I don't know it's very hard to explain. His jawline is the most pointed and perfect thing I've ever seen. It's almost unimaginable, like it doesn't exist.

I love arts, and he is art.

I smiled to myself as I look at my every drawing, different sketches of parts of his face. His eyes, cheeks, face, jawline, eyebrows, nose, everything.

Damn, why am I rambling over Calum? I do not know him that much and he doesn't know me. What the hell am I doing? Josephine oh my god you only met him today! Shaking my head at

I may or may not have a crush on the guy.

I'm so pathetic, aren't I?

"Damn, I should stop this." I shook my head vigorously, hiding my drawings and inserting them in a folder. Putting it along with my other random drawings neatly organized in a shelf.

I was startled by the sound of a rock hitting my window. "What the hell?" I reacted after hearing the sound. I stood up from my bed and slowly walked towards my window, peeking through the curtains.

I peeked on my window and saw a very unexpected person to see there.

------

Short filler...

GET READY FOR UPDATES THAT I WROTE WHILE I WAS IN VACAY AND UPDATES I DIDNT POSTED BC THERE IS NO INTERNET THERE LOL

Follow me on Twitter for lame updates abt mah life lol

Twitter: @saddestminds