Vinny imagine

Imagine getting home from work, you go to look at your gabinets to see if you have nutella. You find nothing! You rush out of your house into your car. You finally arrive at Market basket. You rush inside because they're almost closing. You into the ell of Nutella and rush to get it. You reach for it but than you see a amazing beautiful boy trying to reach for it too, it's the last one. He sees you reaching for it so he....... Asks you to do a thumb war to see who got to take the last Nutella jar. You challenge him on. UNTILLL............ A lady comes and takes the jar. You and Vinny look at the wonder and jump her!! You both end up in your house eating Nutella sandwiches and watching movies together in your couch. He looks at you and says "I know this is really soon but I think I like and love you (y/n)". You smile at him and say "I love you too". He gets on one leg and says "will you do the honor of being my girlfriend (y/n)?". You look down to him, smile ND than kiss him. He pulls away and asks "I take that as a yes?". You nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote, comment your name and a boy if you want an imagine!! Stay beautiful! Sorry I haven't updated everyday. I moved and my room was decorated so I had to spend alot of time taking spam everything