chapter 5

Tyler's pov
I wake up around 11:30 a.m. I decided to leave Raven a good morning message.
T: Good morning angle. I just wanted to tell you that I love you ever since I meet you, btw I'm going to pick you up around 6:30 p.m and dress casually. I send the message to her and started planning the surprise date for her. I walk down stairs to see that my Aunt Kimberly was here.
'' Hey Tyler'' She said.
'' Hey Aunt Kim'' I said walking towards her to give her a hug.
'' So did anything new happen lately?'' She ask smirking at me.
'' Yeah I um got a girlfriend'' I said looking at the floor.
'' Do you have a picture of her?'' She asked.
'' Yeah'' I said.
'' Can I see what she looks like?'' She asked smirking again.
'' Sure I'll be right back'' I said walking back to my room. I grabbed the picture I had of Raven out of my wallet. I walked back to my Aunt and handed her the picture.
'' Oh my gosh she's so beautiful, You and her make a cute couple.'' She said looking at me with the look saying 'when can I meet her' .
'' I plan on bringing her here after our date for a movie'' I said looking towards the window.
'' Really, well I don't leave until next saturday'' She said before going back to eating.I walked upstairs to go take a shower.
Raven's pov
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off.
'' Hello'' I said sitting up in my bed.
'' Hello is this Raven Winters?'' Said the unknown person.
'' Yes this is Raven Winters.'' I said
'' My name is Dr. Williams, I'm sorry to inform you but your dad was in a car accident and his in a coma'' Dr. williams said.
'' What happened?'' I asked holding back the tears.
'' He was drunk and crashed into a tree.'' The doctor said.
'' oh'' I said. I hungged up the phone and walked to the living room to see my phone blinking green.I checked the 2 message from Tyler.
T:Good morning angle. I just wanted to tell you that I love you ever since I meet you, btw I'm going to pick you up around 6:30 p.m and dress casually.
T: hey baby girl, I'll be by your house in 2 hours.
R: Awe I love the good morning message and alright baby see you then. I texted back and ran upstairs to get ready.
Tyler's pov
I thought of a plan for my date with Raven and far I like was to take her to the beach and have a picnic then a walk while the sun sets then kisses her. I walk to Aunt Kim who was sitting in the living room playing with Sammi.
'' Hey Aunt Kim, Can I talk to you about something?'' I asked.
'' Sure thing sweetie.'' She said walking over to me. I walk into the kitchen and told my Aunt to sit down.
'' I want to know what you think of my date with Raven.'' I said.
'' What do you got planned?'' She asked smirking at me.
'' Well I planned on taking her to the beach for a picnic and a walk on the beach while the sun is setting then kiss her.'' I said while blushing
'' Oh my gosh that's sounds so romantic.'' She said fangirling about my date with Raven. I walk up to my room to get ready for my date with Raven.
Raven's pov
When I was done with my shower, I put on a black shirt with skulls, a pair of black ripped jeans and black vans, I walk out to check the time and it was 6 o'clock. So I went back into the bathroom to put on some black eyeliner, mascara and black lipstick. When I was done I put welcome to the black parade by my chemical romance. Man I wish their band would get back together, I thought while I picked up the phone to text my cousin Luna.
R: Hey Luna
L: Hey Raven
R: wyd
L: Nm hbu
R: just finished getting ready for my date
L: so u found ur Alexander lol
R: Yea n did u find ur Artemis lol
L: Sadly I have not
R: he'll come along soon
L: Yea ik but right now I'm working on some stories, I'll text you later
R: alright bye
L: bye cuz love ya
R: love ya too cuz. I sent my message and saw it was 6:28 p.m. so I walk down stairs and wait.

(A/N I'm sorry for the delay but i'll do their date in the next chapter and please comment your name if you want to be in the story and what you want to be in the story. I'll try to do the next chapter but it might be this week or next week.)