My New Muse

Schools out finally and now I have nothing to do!!!

This is Taylor Brand. She has blackberry hair ,longer than her list of things to do for the summer. Taylor has the looks of a black haired barbie but a personality of arctic fox, she can change her color faster than the seasons. Taylor was into computer games until the school was closed for summer. She also had peach light skin that made you want to have a vinilla ice cream.

First I have a geek like addiction to video games and now I have nothing to do at all! Stupid mom getting rid of my computer. Now what will I do?!?

The frustration was real. Taylor started to look through her draws and desks. In a bright white draw was a journal rapped and decorated in pink and black.

Omg I thought I burned all of my lame eighth grade journals when I started my sophomore year! This must die......after I read it of course!

Dear Dairy I love my music class! I love love love it!!!
Ok weird but I hope I never forget music.......

Oh my bubble gum. I could do MUSIC! Since my eighth grade self said to but why do I love music? I'll keep on reading.

.......also there's this cutie named Kendall in our class. PS I almost love him more than music. Tehe!

Omg tehe?!? I was such a dork. Hmmm......that Kendall guy was hot but it is weird that my boyfriend's name is Kenneth. Hmmmm......I do have ear phones and a phone. Ok! I guess I'm addicted to music now!