Rings And Clings

" Oh long time no see." Emma said with a bright smile.

Shut up. I only came to tell my BOYFRIEND something.

"Hm?" Kenneth said getting a drink of cool aid out of the frigerator.

Well you know how I tried out for Next Teen popstar? Well.....I made it!!!

"That's soo good!" Kenneth said not as suprised.

Taylor wasn't expecting such a plain answer. Kenneth was always supportive but it seemed like he was distracted by something.

"Anyway........Kenny when are we leaving?" Emma said glaring at Taylor with eyes full of revenge.

Kenny?!? Are you serious you little b-

"OK THEN! To anwser your question Emma, we leave in 3 hours and to answer your question Taylor, it's a nickname. No harm done."

I was gonna say beatle.

Taylor wanted to grab her drink and splash it on Emma's ugly sweatshirt. She knew it would make things worse but make her feel good. Instead of making Emma's sweater feel the rath of Taylor Brand, Taylor put her drink down and scowled.

"Hey Taylor can I talk to you in private?" Kenneth said with a cheerful smile.

Uh sure......

Taylor and Kenneth walked into the kitchen. Kenneth put one had in his pocket while Taylor stood around not knowing what is going on.

"Ok can I ask you something?" Kenneth said suspiciously with a straight face.

Ok sure but if it has anything to do with Emma I will walk home by myself.

"It's not. First I wanted to say time has been good to us. We haven't had anything go too wrong for 3 months. I wanted to make sure it stayed like that." Kenneth said pulling out a dark purple box that was the size of a sunflower seed.

Taylor never felt more red in her life. Taylor started to feel her mouth swisting so she can't talk and her stomach explode in tiny pieces.

"Do you promise that you will be with me?"

Sey! Omg I did it again......y-yes I do.

Kenneth gave Taylor a classy ring like in the movies but also not like in the movies. You know how that is with the classy but not classy- ANYWAY. Taylor hugged Kenneth and they left the kitchen.

3 hours later......
"Well we should get going. See you later Taylor!" Kenneth said opening the door.

"See ya never wouldn't wanna be ya!" Emma said with a slight glance at Taylor and left.

Taylor needed a friend to talk so she can show of the silver heart ring and there was only one who can do that. Taylor started calling Paige Watson.