What?!?

Taylor woke up in a red and blue bed. All of her clothes from yesterday were still on so she didn't worry too much. She got up from her comfortable mess and she left the room. It all started to come back to her. She fell asleep last night and someone put her in Kenneth's room. She wondered who would let her sleep for sooo long. Then she started to walk down the steps but she felt dizy. Taylor started to see objects that weren't there! She felt herself wiggling down the steps......and then she fell!

WAAAAAAA!

After that Taylor didn't feel like she fell down anywhere. She felt like she walked down the steps like a normal person.

Huh? My gosh! What just happened......first I'm falling and now I'm ok? Hm......where is Kenneth?

Taylor walked into the living room were she found Kenneth sitting with Emma hugging her.

KENNETH HOW COULD YOU! AND YOU EMMA ARE A BOYFRIEND STEALING PIG!

Taylor tried to run out of the house but collapsed on the ground. She woke up in the hospital to see Kenneth smiling.

Oh my gosh.....what happened and Kenneth what are you doing here go away! You cheated on me with Emma......out of all the people.

Taylor started crying and then Kenneth tried to wipe her tears away but she smacked his hand out of the way.

"Look I didn't cheat on you....." Kenneth said without that annoying gorgeous sparkle and with a frown like someone died.

Then what were you doing with Miss Puerto Rican Princess?!? And why were you hugging her??

"Her mom has cancer....." Kenneth said with a straight face.

Omg I can't believe I said that to her......oh wait I can! How do you know that she wasn't lying?

"We both were with her at the hospital. Can't believe you would think I would do that to you." Kenneth said walking out of the door.

Wait wait pause. I just called a girl a boyfriend stealing pig when her mom had cancer?!?

"Well your free to go but drink alot of water." The docter said.

The doctor had a face of one of those romance people in the movies. But Taylor didn't even stop to look. She passed the halls and tried to see if she can find Kenneth in the hall but it was no use. He left but suprsingly he didn't bring her to the hospital. Rachel did with her new boyfriend David.

"Hey get in the car!" Paige commanded Taylor when it was clear to see that Taylor was interrupting some serious flirting.

Ok love birds.

Taylor got in the car and got shot gun but Paige didn't really care. She just liked staring into the back mirror to see her bae.

"So you fainted and scared me. Anything else?" Paige said laughing

Yes........I think Kenneth is breaking up with me......

"What?!? Omg what can I do to help what happened?" Paige said almost getting off corse.

Well Mom, I thought he was cheating on me with Emma but he was actually trying to make Emma feel better about her mom with cancer. I feel terrible.

"Well nothing alittle sorry can't fix you know?" Paige said pulling up to her house.

I guess your right but why are we at your house?

"Hey! I got my things and you got yours!" Paige said leaving the car.

Ok geez. So David about Paige what's up.

"Well first I know she told you about her thinking she is pregnant but that's probably not true with the way she left the car. So now I'm pretty sure that I have nothing to worry about." David said smiling.

Ok that's good.......

Taylor faced forward with a tear in her eye like she had hot sauce squeezed right into it.

"Look if Kenneth really likes you then he will except your aplogy." David said patting Taylor on the shoulder.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind. Anyway it looks like Paige is coming back.

"Ok next stop Kenneth's house!" Paige said getting in her seat.

As the car slowly pulled up in the driveway Paige parked the car so Taylor can get out and David can get in the front.

"Good luck my sister." Paige said with a smile.

Thanks my sister.

Paige pulled out of the driveway and went on the street.

"Dang that girl and her problems." Paige said laughing.

"I know it's like she has one every week." David said laughing while looking back.

Taylor walked up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell.

(Ok it's only Kenneth he won't bite.)

"Hello! Oh its you." Emma said with a frown.

(But she will......) Anyway where is Kenneth?

"He's in the bathroom but I guess you can come in." Emma said moving aside.

Taylor walked inside and sat on the couch. While Emma went to tell Kenneth his girlfriend is here.

"Hey....." Kenneth said with hands in his pockets.

Hey um I'm sorry for saying all those mean things I just didn't want to lose you.

"You will never lose me." Kenneth said with that annoyingly gorgeous sparkle in his eyes.

(There it is) I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

"Ok." Kenneth said pointing her to the door.

"So Kenny since you and rat face broke up maybe I can be next." Emma said kissing Kenneth on the lips against his will.

"PLAH! Didn't you see what just happened?!?" Kenneth said rubbing off his lips.

At that moment Taylor was behind the door but before she could react....

"I love Taylor not you Emma and if you don't get that you need to leave." Kenneth said with the most serious face ever.

Emma said "What she doesn't know won't hurt her-"

It will actually.

"TAYLOR!" Both Emma and Kenneth said loud and clear.

Like I said there are no rooms for boyfriend stealing pigs. The door is that way. Taylor then did a sassy hair flip.

I love you too Kenneth and I'm sooo glad I didn't say sorry to that ho-

"Heh......I get it." Kenneth said covering Taylor's mouth.

I was gonna say horse! Now come on Aphmau shouldn't have to wait for anyone!

Taylor and Kenneth started watching Aphmau and the both laughed at Laurance in the side story as Emma left the room. The phone started ringing.

Hello? Yes this is her.......ok......really?!? THANK You THANK you thank you.

"Who was it?" Kenneth said pausing Aphmau.

First don't pause Aphmau! And second I'm the next teen idol!!!!!!

"YAY" Both Kenneth and Taylor said.

The Ending

Paige as Paige.

Callie as Kylie but not really friend friends.

David as David.

Taylor as Me.

Kenneth as my 6th and forever crush.

And Emma as my ex - friend that stole my real one.

COMMENT AND SAY YOU SHIP DAIGE (PAIGE AND DAVID)