Friends

"Hey you haven't called me since like forever. What's up?" Paige asked willing to listen anything.

Paige had light blue hair with twinkle blue eyes. She always saw the bright side to everything and Taylor was grateful for that.

I need to talk to you ASAP meet me at my house!

"Ok but why can't you tell me right no-" Rachel said being interrupted.

Just do it ok? Ok! Byeee.

Taylor hung up on the phone and got her house ready for her new visitor. She put on a new top that was striped in sliver and black with no sleeve on the left side. Taylor also put on shorts that were blue.

*knock knock* "Hey this better be good because I was in the middle of watching Aphmau." Paige said while looking around.

Don't worry its almost better than Aphmau.

"I doubt it!" Paige said rolling her eyes as Taylor opened the door.

Ok all I have to do is show you my finger and you will want my live.

Taylor picked up her hand and there it was. The heart sliver ring that made Taylor's hand look worthless.

"...oh......my.....god.....who and why?" Piage said grabbing Taylor's hand and putting it in the light.

It's a promise ring and Kenneth gave it to me!!! Ehhhhh!( ok wait I just heard myself talk and I sound like some love sick puppy......but this puppy has a ring *sassy hair flip*)

"Really?!? I wish my boyfriend was that romantic." Paige said with a sigh.

Paige you met your boyfriend last week! Hahaha! Anyway you will get a chance just wait.

"Like you? Hahaha I doubt my boyfriend will like me for a week." Paige said laughing her heart out.

Well you literally have blue hair, don't worry about your love life.

"If you say so." Paige said looking at her hello kitty watch. "Dam look at the time. I'll see you later sister friend!"

Ok see ya sister friend and just so you know Emma might try to steal my boyfriend.

"After seeing that ring I don't think you have to worry. Bye"

Bye!

Taylor opened the door so her bestie for life can leave. Taylor closed the door and started to make a list of music titles. One being Best Day and two being Those Times and then Taylor put the list down and went to bed