Monster

Taylor Lautner as Zach ;)

Recap

"well, you had this light in your eyes giving the fact you where up to something away." She said smiling innocently once more. Rebecca nodded her head not convinced before walking away. Casey grabbed me by my wrist and tilted her head to the side.

"Im only saying this because you have been my friend for, well 5 years" She said thinking again. "Claire is much more evil than you think. Mess with her and your baitly playing with fire" She explained like she was having a flashback

"What do you mean?" i asked feeling scared for my life

"you'll find out sooner or later" she replied before letting go and smiling. If anyone was watching they would think we were both having a friendly conversation by the look on her face but my face would give it all away as she skipped past me to lunch.

Chapter 3

i sat down at my usual place for lunch looking around for Claire but she was no-where in sight so i shrugged and sat down. A boy came up to me and grabbed my wrist pulling my back right up to his chest before whispering in my ears

"So where do u want it? up your ass, mouth or pusssy?" The weird guy asked

I glared at nothing particularly before clenching my fist to punch the sense back into him but i was to late because someone punched the guy making his hands unwrap from my arms. Pain shot up my arms so i rubbed my wrist to turn around to thank my savior when i came face to face with Zach. I felt disappointment run through my body thinking it was Dan. I frowned then thanked him before forcing a smile. He returned it brightly and i felt bad for forcing mine so i turned around and sat down next to rebecca once more.

"So why did he ask that?" I asked

"i have-" before rebecca could finish her sentence her mobile phone text music went off.

I frowned because rebecca was never the type to give anyone her phone number because she hates text messages or phone calls, she loves using her blackberry messenger though, i know odd girl.

"It says here that" She looked up at me with a small smile before looking down again "Ria Wise single, Kinky and a slut. She likes Anal sex but try other ones with her its a delight what a stupid skank she is. XFX - Reside"

I looked at Rebecca shocked. "What the hell is Reside?" She laughed before answering this with a sheepish smile"Well hunny, you've just been residelized. Reside is a gossip group who have their own website and they have the whole schools number so they gossip about people. The bad thing is Reside can make people hate each other because certain people pay the reside team to make a fake gossip. Some people don't know the meaning of XFX because it mean it's fake and XRX when it's real." She took a long breath before continuing "Don't think these Reside's are stupid enough to show their faces, they have their own secret machine only student's use which you pay and put your money in." She said beaming

I looked around suddenly curious of what i say

"So your basicly saying that i might be talking to a Reside right now?"

Rebecca laughed at me "Oh my you should have seen your face! but yeah but no i am definately not a Reside, i can't keep such a huge secret like that" i rolled my eyes at her, she has always had issue's with massive secret that is life threatening.

The rest of the school day people kept trying to touch my ass or my thighs which i slapped away. I didnt really want to show them what a violent bitch i can be because i have been trying to hide it. Only Rebecca knows this because she is my best friend and has been for years but i took Tae Kwon Do lesson's when i was four and years old but stopped when i was about 10 but i sure as hell still know how to move.