01

jungkook;

He stared back at me in utmost disappointment, slowly taking a few steps back. He kept silent, face void of any emotions other than despise. Suddenly, I felt my heart breaking, hearing it break into a thousand pieces, tasting the great melancholy in my mouth.

"H-hyung..." I found myself desperately reaching out to him, tears staining the rounds of my cheeks. His silence was killing me, so I grabbed on to him, afraid that I didn't, I'd completely break down and lose my shit.

He did nothing but just stare at me, his face now blank and cold. It just intensified the pain in my chest as he continues to keep his silence, not even daring to move or telling me to stop. So with the little dignity I have left, I found myself kneeled in front of him, hugging his waist desperately and did the one thing I promised I would never do,

I begged,

"P-please...love me.." I cried, tightening my embrace on his waist, burrying my face on his defined stomach. It didn't matter to me how desperate and how stupid I look. All I know is that I love him so much to just give the fuck up. I want him— need him even.

"You're ruining my shirt," was the first words he had spoken and yet have managed to pierce through my heart and soul. But I kept my ground and tightened my hold. "Fucking let go, Jeon." he said in a low tone.

"No." I whimpered, "No, I won't— I can't, hyung."

"Why the hell are you doing this?!" He snapped, making me flinch. He gripped the baldes of my shoulders, eyes raging in frustration and anger as he looked down on me in utter disgust. But it didn't faze me as I let go of his waist to cup the rounds of his cheeks, trying my best to smile.

"I...love you.." I answered, earning an annoyed groan from him for like the nth time today. He slapped my hands away before pushed me off of him, causing me to fall on the concrete floor of his room.

"For fuck's sake Jeon, it's been years, learn how to freaking move on!" He yelled. "I don't love you okay?! You can't force me to!"

"B-but—"

"Get out!" He raised his voice, his voice echoing through the thick walls of his room. Our eyes locked and I swear, something flashed in his eyes that I couldn't quite point out, but it was only for a brief moment before it was completely gone, leaving me lost and confused.

"No!" I argued. He threw his hands on his head, frustratedly pulling out his hair as he stepped back and fell on his bed. "It's been years yet my heart still yearns for you, Jimin." I whimpered, not caring how ugly I look with all these tears rolling down my face.

"I'm five years older than you." He stated, eyes closed. "You are my little brother's bestfriend. You can't love me. This is wrong. Everything's wrong!"

"But it feels right to me!"

He was silent after that, heaving a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. A moment later, he sat up and just stared blankly at me. I took this moment to slowly move closer to him, resting both my arms on his nape and sat on his lap, straddling him.

He just stared at me, used to me being this desperate. I leaned in and started placing small kisses in his neck, biting, sucking and just doing everything to pleasure him. But instead of responding, he moved his hand and tried to push me. I fought with him and pulled him even closer. "Please, don't." I pleaded.

He sighed in defeat. "Why are you wasting your time on me? I made it clear that I don't and will never return your feelings, jungkook." He tipped my chin to make me look up and lock eyes with him, wiping the tears on my cheeks with a blank face, his free hand resting on my thigh. "If you really do love me, you'd let me go."

I smiled, slowly leaning in until our forehead's touched. "That's the problem, hyung." I whispered, landing a weak punch to his muscled chest. I looked up and stared deeply into his eyes, hands cupping his cheeks as I spoke,

"I'm too selfish and in love to let you go."

[A]

i made another jikook fic because why the hell not?
this actually has been already posted on my asianfanfics account (siofia) and you're more than welcome to search me up and read some of my stories and one-shots there ❤️

Anyways, this isn't much but enjoy!
Don't forget to leave a vote and comment.
Thanks!

• sophia~