First day of school

I climbed out of bed and drooped me head. Lifted my arms and stretched them as wide as I could while letting my head fall back into a yawn. Today was the day and I'm not very sure how I feel about it. A mixture between excitement and nerve. I went into the bathroom and began to apply my make-up. I don't wear make up often but I figured might as well make a good impression.

     I dabbed a little bit of foundation on my troubled spots and added some Perfect Match Maybelline face powder over that. I dabbed some brownish reddish eye shadow to make the green in my hazel eyes pop. I blended that out of coarse with a blending brush. Then, I curled my lashes and applied mascara. I continued to my closet to find something to wear.

    I grabbed some cute ripped jeans and a black crop top... I slipped on a black and white flannel over that. I grabbed my white vans and slipped them on. I ran down the stairs grabbed some pop tarts and grabbed my brown book bag.

"See ya mom, I love you." I said and kissed my mom on the cheek.

    I walked out the door and started towards the bus stop. From a distance I could see shawn standing there. My stomach was doing twirls, I was so nervous. As I approached shawn his mouth spread into a giant smile.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Shawn said in a British accent.

I giggled and went in for a hug, "Can I sit with you on the bus ?" I asked.

"Duhhhh" He said in a mocking tone.

     The bus pulled up to the stop and its doors opened, Shawn grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the bus and into a seat in the middle of the bus. We sat in silence most of the ride until we arrived at school.

"Come with me I'll show you around." Shawn smiled.

I followed shawn and he showed me all of my classes, We had 3 classes together and lunch! I was excited to see how the rest of this school year would turn out.

Willows scedual -

1st - Biology

2nd - English

3rd - Algebra

LUNCH

4th - Art

5th - P.E.

6th - Guitar 

    Shawn and I weren't in the same grade.. He was a junior and I was a freshman... So we only had electives together but I got all of the same electives as shawn! I guess we both share the same interests. ( Art. P.E., & Guitar)

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

"Well! Meet me RIGHT here at lunch then." Shawn said giving me a hug and then leaving.

     The first couple of classes were extremely boring and I was very excited to see shawn after 3rd period ! The bell rang and I speed walked straight to the last place I saw shawn.

    As I turned around the corner I stopped seeing shawn talking to some girl and what looked like her possy. 

"No stop Ashley! I'm waiting for willow." Shawn exclaimed.

"The new girl? Omg ew just come with us shawny."

    I decided to walk over to them pretending not to hear anything they just said.

"Hey." I said to shawn and smiled at the girl who's name was ashley.

She shot a fake smile at me and then gave Shawn a weird look and walked off with her possy behind her.

Shawn and I began to walk to the cafeteria. Shawn wrapped his arm over my shoulder and people stared at us. I felt awkward but very comfortable in shawns arms.

I'm curious to see how this school year turns out..

TO BE CONTINUED!! :)

Soooo sorry its so short I'm a lame writter...