Chapter 5 : Peanut butter goes with everything...

"What time is it?" I said.

"10 O'clock in thee A.M" Aaliyah says with a giggle.

I laugh with her but the smile soon fades.

" Wait. If last night wasn't a dream than I didn't ask to sleep over here. My mom is probably worried about me! I have to go tell her. " Willow says.

She turns around and begging to walk to the door when suddenly she feels a hand grab her shoulder.

" It's okay. Aliyah found your moms contact in your phone and texted her." Shawn says smiling.

"Oh. Thank goodness. " I said looking into Shawn's caramel brown eyes.

"So. Are you hungry? We made pancakes. " Shawn said.

"Yesss. " I said excitedly.

Walking over to the table with Shawn following shortly behind me I could feel his eyes on me. It didn't feel awkward though.... I'm not sure how it really felt.

As I sat down at the table I looked around for peanut butter shortly realizing that they don't eat peanut butter on pancakes like I do.

"Do you guys have peanut butter?" I asked getting a few weird looks.

"Why do you want peanut butter?" Aaliyah asked.

" I eat peanut butter on my pancakes." I said.

Shawn gets up and walk away coming back with peanut butter. Handing it to me. I spread the peanut butter on my pancake and was just about to dig in when Shawn grabbed my fork. Taking a bit out of my pancake.

"Mmmm she's right. This is good." Shawn said handing me back fork.

"Haha well thank you. Thank you. Very much." I said sounding like Elvis Presley.

(WOW. I haven't updated in a long time. Here you go well. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it wasn't so long.)