Chapter 4: Woah...

»Shawn's POV«

       I got a text from my mom saying that our new neighbours were here and I exploded with excitement. I havent had a Girl around in forever and was hoping there would be one finally ;)

      Me and my excited self jumped in a taxi and was on my way home when I got a text from my aunt Alison telling me that the new GIRL! was at our house. I was so excited to meet her.

   The taxi arrived to my destination and I played the driver with a little tip. I walked into the house eager to see her.

"Aunt Ali I'm home!" I yelled only hearing voices coming from up stairs.

    I see Aaliyah come running down the stairs

"So Shawn the new neighbor is here." Aaliyah said.

    I began asking her questions I already knew the answers to. Aaliyah  starts telling me something but I wasn't even listening all I saw was a beautiful girl standing at the top of the stairs & the next thing I knew she was on top of me. She looked to cute when she was blushing.

     I let her know that she was okay and began yelling at Timera for pushing her down the stairs.

     I heard a small thud and I looked at the floor to see a passed out body laying there.

                    »Willows POV«

      I woke up in a bed. Not my bed though. That's when it all came back to me. I was sleeping over at my new friend Timeras house and I had a weird dream about Shawn Mendes last night.

I just sat in bed then I decided I would have to tell Timera my dream.

"OMG Timera!" I yelled from up the stairs.

"OMG what willow?" Timera said mimicking me.

" I had a dream that I met Shawn Mendes last night." I said now half way down the stairs.

" He was so hot in person. Like DAYUM! " I said. turning the corner to go into the kitchen.

I gasped at what I saw. I saw Shawn sitting there looking at me smiling.

" True." Shawn said in a joking tone.

" Uhhhh. So that wasn't a dream? " I asked.

" Nope. Not at all. " Aaliyah said giggling at me.

" Oh... That's so embarrassing." I said looking down at the floor blushing.

            Please read this!!!

» TAH DAH!! There you guys go!! I'm not going to make you guys work for it anymore. I'm just going to continue the story when ever I feel is a good time. So yea hope you enjoyed. Leave comments?? I enjoy reading your opinions. Also please go follow my Twitter? @LapDanceDallas. Thanks loves :) Have a Good Night / Afternoon / Morning. Sorry it was so short the next one will be longer.«