First in counter

*So you want to end up being the new Robin (which you do later on in the story) so you trained and actually helped the people of Gotham dressed like Robin, Robin might die soon if you want him too if not he will "die" (fake death to become red hoo...

*So you want to end up being the new Robin (which you do later on in the story) so you trained and actually helped the people of Gotham dressed like Robin, Robin might die soon if you want him too if not he will "die" (fake death to become red hood) at 17*

*no one's pov*

                     Ever since you were a kid you loved the stories of Batman and Robin. So you trained to try and be the next Robin. (When you first heard the stories you were 18 Robin was 13 and Batman was 20 it's been 2 years since.) You helped the people of Gotham dressed like Robin helping out Batman save the city. You brought the average bad people to jail. The press wanted enter views with you but you disappeared before they could ask any questions. You didn't want to steal all the glory from the real Robin  (they think you are him). You had trained with many people and also learned from small news clips how to fight and protect your self. Your life outside of fighting crime was boring you went to college and had a part time job at a coffee shop near Wayne enterprise, you lived in a small two story house by your self. While you were off duty you went by (Y\N),  (YN) ,(MN), (LN). Little did you know Batman wanted to know more about you.