My incounter with the Joker

(Your pov)

I suited up and got ready to find batman to go help with joker. I knew he was in the batcave but I don't know where that is and how to get in without a car of sorts. I just need to find out who batman is. It should be easy since 1. Batman is the only one who has a butler 2.I know the butlers name . So all I have to do is use these clues to figure it out. Hmm..... OK it seems like Oh my words it seems like Batman is Bruce Wayne! OK now let's see the potential locations of the batcave, OK it seems like there is a opening on the side that looks like a cave. I think it's time to pull out the car and go find it. I think I can do it. *time skip brought by pugtatos* OK I found the entrance all I need to do is get it to be ramped up at a certain angle so I can get in.  All right I think I got it... I'm In I did it. OK now to steal his chair like a boss and be awesome at explaining how I found him. And here he comes to try to sit and now.  I screamed hello and if he wasn't awake... he is now. He jumped out and screams and I just laughed at him. He started asking questions like I predicted and I answered all of them. Then we got straight to the point and took off. I still decided to not tell him about the hacking thing. We drove off to see joker. I knew it was bad enough but to see joker. I got there and got out of my car before batman and saw him, I knew he saw me. Great just great well he is going to do it... and then he says it. 

"Hello sister long time no see oh... and you brought batsy yay".