Under the Table

Shopping with the world's number one girly shopper probably wasn't the best idea. I have been in and out of every store with any trace of pink in it. Tori, my best friend, has been dragging me across every inch of this mall.

We were now in some frilly store with a hard to pronounce french name. Tori walked into the changing room and I took that opportunity to get as far away as possible.

I ran until I reached the food court. I sighed in relief until I spotted her blonde head poke out in the crowd. I panicked and rushed underneath the nearest booth.

I peeked out and saw that she had passed by and went into another store. I sighed happily and crawled from underneath the table.

When I stood I saw that I had ran underneath the table of One Direction, Tori's favorite band. "Sorry, I kind of ran away from my best friend," I said and they grinned at me. "What'd she do?" Niall asked and I grimiced.

"Lots and lots of very pink stores," I told them and shuddered. I was just about to leave when Louis spoke up, "Your Raven Jones aren't you?" he asked and my jaw dropped. "How did you kn-" I started but finally saw it. "Lou-lou?" I asked and he grinned cheekly at me.

I laughed and attacked him into a giant hug. He happily returned it as he spun me around. I chuckled, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's really you," I said once we pulled apart and he smiled. "I didn't belive it at first, either, but I would recognize those violet blue eyes anywhere," he said.

"Um, I guess you two know each other," Harry said and I smiled. "More than that, this guy right here was my best friend up until three years ago," I said and Louis smiled at me.

I joined the guys not soon after, and texted Tori to let her know I had another way home. After that day, me and Louis were inseperable. I had finally found my other half, not just in a friendly way either.