In the Mall

Walking through the mall, my boyfriend at my side, I was having an amazing day. His red hood was up, and his glasses were on, to keep away from the fans that would swarm him at the sight of his piercing blue eyes and gorgeous hair.

"Oh my god, I think that I have died and gone to hell," Louis said sarcastically as we walked through a random store in the vast mall. It was a perfume store and it smelt like girly fumes from a factory. I had to restrain my self from coughing, and I could tell Louis was too.

"Okay...moving on," I said and we quickly made our way out of the door. I breathed in a breath of fresh air as we stepped out of the pink hell. "I will never go into that store ever again!" I vowed as we walked toward another area of the mall.

Louis grinned and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "I think I should buy you an enitre collection of those uhh, amazing, perfumes just for you." he said slightly hesitating on the word amazing. I smiled, "Oh Lou, you really shouldn't," I said playfully then got serious, "Really you shouldn't"

We both laughed as we commented on all of the stores we walked into. "Hey, I find the top very fashionable," Louis protested as we walked out of yet another store. I chuckled, "Lou, no offence hun, but that shirt wasn't right for you," I said holding back laughter.

"B...but I thought I would look so irresistable in it," he said pretending to be hurt. I put a hand over my heart, "Love, you would look amazing a plastic bag, but that shirt and you just wasn't meant to be," I said trying, hint trying, to be sympathetic.

We had just spotted a pink tube top with, "SEXAY!" written in white block lettering across it. Of course, us being us would joke about that top. I guess that's what I loved about Louis, we could joke or mess around, and just be ourselves around each other.

Louis wiped away a fake tear from underneath his big sunglasses, "You don't know how happy that made me," he told me in a slightly sarcastic voice. Eventually we couldn't help ourselves and we bursted into fits of laughter.

 I heard Louis mumble something quietley. "Huh...?" I asked and he mumbled something quietly again. "What?" I asked and he finally answered. "I LIKE CARROTS!" he yelled slightly loud. I giggled and Louis grinned, "Yes, I know you love carrots," I said, but he shook his head.

"Nuh-huh. I don't love carrots." he said and I stopped. "You don't?" I asked confused and he shook his head. "Nope! I LIKE carrots, but I do love you!" he said cheekly with a grin and I couldn't help but peck him on the lips.

"I love you too," I said and he grinned widely at me. "Thanks, love." he said with a wink and we laughed before we continued walking down through the mall.

Eventually we got tired and stopped at the food court and got coffee. We were sitting at a booth, sipping on our coffee, and making dry jokes about anything we could think of. Eventually, the jokes got so corny you couldn't not laugh.

"What did the muffin say?" I asked and Louis giggled, "It's a talking muffin," he told me quietly like it was the biggest secret in the world. I laughed and Louis smiled at me.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder from beside me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and looked up at him, "I love you Louis," I said and he beamed at me, "I love you too," he gave me a peck on the lips and we both smiled at each other.

It was nice hanging out, just me and him. No fans and no guys. No offence, the lads are beast, but I love it when it's just me and Louis.

I guess, though, that lord almighty had different plans because guess who comes strutting through the food court in a slutty top and short skirt with seven inch heels, my worst enemy, Erin, that's who. She is my school's queen bee and hates me for some unknown reason.

The worst part is that she loves to gloat saying she knows the boys to everyone in our school, and they believe her. "That's her," I whispered to Louis and pointed to her. He took one look at her and got a disguisted look on his face.

He knew who I was talking about. I told him all about Erin, her false rumor, and her constant need to hate me. I could tell Louis was already getting mad, most likely thinking about it, so I placed my hand on his well toned chest.

"It's alright, Lou," I said and he looked at me before giving me a small smile. His arm was still wrapped protectively over my shoulders as we sat on the bench.

Louis bent down and pecked my lips before grinning at me once again, but Erin just had to notice us. She catches my eyes, smirks, and begins strutting like a cat stalking her prey toward us.

When she is within five feet of us you could smell the perfume dripping off of her. I cringed along with Louis at the smell. "Hello there Laura, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend," she said in a sickley sweet tone.

I grimiced, "Never thought you cared, erin," I said and she smiled in a sadistic way, "Well why don't you introduce us," she said before turning to him. "Hey there, I'm Erin," she said with a flirty wink.

Louis gave her a disgusted look, confusing her. "Look, I don't care for your false lies and your revealing outfits, especially that perfume," Louis said and I laughed inwardly a Erin's face.

"Who are you thinking you can talk to me like that!" she screeched and Louis smired before pulling off his hood and sunglasses. "I believe I am the guy you love to pretend your dating," he said and her jaw dropped.

I grinned at Louis and couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth. "Love, if this girl ever bothers you again let me and the lads know, alright? "he told me and I beamed. "Course Lou," I said and he pecked my lips, getting a little dirtier just for Erin.

When we pulled apart she was fuming. Louis laughed and pulled his hood back up, "Well me and my love must be off. We've got some 'important buisness' to take care of," Louis said with a suggestive wink.

I giggled and took his hand as we walked away from a shocked Erin. When we were far away I stopped and turned to Louis. I gave him a warm hug, "Thanks Louis," I said and he let out a slight chuckle, "Love, I would do anything for you," he said and my heart lurched inside my chest.

I gave him a soft, meaningful kiss, before we made our way to his car. Of course it was a Lambo, what else? I knew Erin wouldn't bother me anymore, and I also knew that Louis was the one for me.