Chapter 12

JUST A QUICK UPDATE SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS!!! HAPPY EASTER, GOOD FRIDAY.
I woke up with my beautiful blonde in my arms. I gently pulled her arms away from my waist getting out of bed. I wondered into the bathroom to shower after last night. I took one last glance at my sleeping princess. She was sound asleep with nothing but her light snores coming from the room.

I walked into the bathroom turning on the hot water then stripping out of my briefs. I turned on the cold making the water bearable to stand under. I ran my soapy hands over my arms and up my abdomen. As I was washing away the soap two arms enclosed around me.

She whispered in my ear "it's not nice to wake up to an empty bed."

I gently smiled at her "sorry I felt disgusting after last night."

Indiana nodded her head "about that, I kind of want to repay you."

I kissed her nose gently "I would never ask you to do that princess."

Indiana nodded her head "but I want to Dallas so please let me."

I nodded my head nicely commanding Indiana "okay princess get on your knees for me."

Indiana happily nodded her head complying with my command "what next Dallas?"

I took one of her hands into mind wrapping our hands around my length beating our hands up and down. I let out a throaty groan as she picked up the pace. "Move your hand please Dallas!" Indiana asked innocently batting her eyelashes.

As I took my hand away from my manhood she took the head of my manhood into her mouth. She gently rolled in on her lips making me gasp at the movement. Indiana then slid her teeth up my length almost making it to the base.

When I thought she was ready I then started to thrust into her mouth fucking her. I could feel her moaning against my length making this so much more pleasurable. With every thrust I made into her mouth she met me with the bob of her head. I could feel myself twitch in her mouth so I groaned out "I'm about to release princess!"

Indiana nodded her head bobbing quicker than previously with a large groan I came into her mouth. As I looked down to my little princess she had swallowed every last bit.

I washed the come that was running down her chin before helping her to get up to her feet. I ran my thumb over her cheek "how was that baby?"

Indiana smiled at me nodding her head "really good Dally especially that Ohana tattoo inside your thigh."

I kissed her nose turning red from embarrassment because she had seen that tattoo "you aren't that little innocent princess that I walked in on at the palace."

She nodded her head in agreement "are they still going to like me Dallas? I have changed a lot since coming here."

I grinned at her "oh you really have become a princess!"

Indiana shot me a flat whining "Dallas don't say that, that isn't what I meant."

I pecked her lips quickly "they will love you Indi because you are you and everyone loves you."

Indi wrapped her arms around my neck asking "do you love me?"

I thought about it for a moment "..."