Sing me to sleep new!!!!

"Kelly open this door now!" jack had been trying to get me to open my bed room door for the past hour. I didn't want. To talk to him or anyone else.

"Jack just go the fuck away already. I'm not talking to you." I shouted back. I walked into my bathroom and closed the door. I opened my medicine cabinet, took out my makeup bag, and took out my razor. It had been almost over 2 months since I last used it. The memories of that night replayed in my head. Jack, zack, and flyzik thought that Alex had cheated on me when we were in the van. I ended up punching jack because of it. But after I cut that night Alex came and slept with me. It made me happy thinking that he loved me. Now I just can't deal with the pain. I sat on the edge of the tub and held the razor against my wrist. I took a deep breath and pulled it across again and again and again, until my arm was covered in blood. I slid to the floor and laid my arm on the cold tile floor and cried.

******************************************

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a sweatshirt. When I walked out of my room and saw the guys sitting in the hall. Alex's head shot up.

"Hey" he whispered. I glared back at him "What's wrong Kel?"

"Nothing" I said harshly.

"Kelly what happened?" Jack asked.

"Nothing okay? I'm fine" I walked past them and headed downstairs. I could feel them following me. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Kelly what's wrong?" rian asked. They were all standing behind me.

"Would you stop asking me what's wrong?!?" I shouted.

"Not until you tell us what happened!" Alex shouted back

"You want to know what happened?!?" I glared at him "You fucking lied again!"

"What?" he asked. I turned to jack

"Can we talk alone?" I whispered. He nodded and rian zack and jack left. "She showed me the text you sent her this morning"

"Who?" Alex asked

"Juliet"

"What did say?" he looked scared

"Oh you know things like, I need you, I miss you, I'll treat you better than before" he ran his fingers through his hair

"Kelly I'm so sorry"

"Look if you want to be with her and not me just tell me" I whispered on the verge of tears.

"I love you" he said

"But you love her more"

"Just let me finish damn it" he said frustrated. "I love you more than ive loved anyone. Yeah I still have feelings for Juliet. The only reason I was trying to get her back was because I don't deserve to have some one like you in my life. I've hurt you so many times and you've stayed with me. I can't put you through anymore"

"So you cheated on me because you thought that I was too good for you?" he nodded. "God I can't believe you!" tears started falling.

"Once we started going together you started to get worse" he started to say.

"But you were there for me. You made things better" I cried.

"I made you worse and you know it" he said. He looked hurt.

"Why are you fighting this?" I whispered.

"Because you deserve better"

"Alex I don't give a fuck about what I deserve!" I shouted "Honestly I don't! All I want is to be with someone who I know will make me happy and that's you"

"I can't" he said.

"Just tell me that you love me and everything will be okay. I promise. I don't care if you think I don't deserve you. If you love me just tell me"

"I love you" he said taking a step towards me. "I love you so much that it's going to kill me someday" i smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist "Now, can you tell me why you're wearing this sweatshirt when it's about 90 degrees in here?"

'Shit' I thought "Um, I'm just cold because I'm so weird"

"Really?" he looked at me and before I could stop him he rolled up the sleeve of the sweatshirt. I froze and it looked like Alex did too. I heard the kitchen door open and the rest of the guys were standing in the door way.

"Fuck" I whispered to my self.

"Please tell me you ran into a door or something" jack said. Alex's eyes never left mine. He looked like he was ready to defend me if I needed it.

"Does it look like she ran into a door?" Zack said obviously annoyed at jack "you know what she did"

"I'm right here Zack you don't have to talk about me like I'm not" I said. Alex dropped his arms from my waist.

"Why didn't you talk to me?" jack asked

"Don start that shit now jack. It's done theres really nothing you can do about I now" i said. "I'll be outside okay?" I said and walked outside.