One directions baby girl

Darcy's pov

"Umm Matthew, maybe you should put your seatbelt on" I tell my older brother with a look of worry across my face, me my mom, my dad and my brother are riding down the Newbridge highway back home and at the speed we are driving if we were to crash we were sure to get seriously injured.

"Darse calm down will you it's cool" Matthew explained to me acting as if I was being the stupid one, I shrugged it off and just prayed to get home safely.

As I turned my head to the left I could see a black van heading right towards us I let out a high pitched scream as our car began to spin.

Nialls pov

Me and the boys were coming back from our gig and we had somehow convinced our driver to give me a crack at driving I had done it couple times before but I still was not as experienced as the other boys and it wasn't helping that they were doing there best to mess with me.

"STOP SIGN!" Harry screeches in my ear I slammed my foot on the brakes

"Where?" I ask looking around for this supposed stop sign all the boys just broke out into a fit of laughter.

"Haha very funny" I say beginning to drive again.

"That was even funnier the third time" Louis panted recovering from his previous laughing fit.

"Niall turn around we're going the wrong way" Zayn says

"I think I know we're to go Zayn" I says starting to get annoyed by the lads behavior.

"No really Niall he's right this is the wrong way" Liam chimes

"Well if you two think you're so smart why don't you just drive" I say turning my head to face them.

Soon it turns into a full on screaming fit and I find myself turning my attention from the road to the boys, not paying attention to where we are going.

"Niall look out!" I hear Louis scream, I turn my head to the road but it's too late and we crash into the side of another persons car.